MY WAY OF HOME
- Always read the safety&use instructions carefully before using your appliance for the first time. The user´s manual must be always included.
- Transparent lid with attachment holder
- Silicon seal
- Level marks for various functions
- Frother container: Stainless steel surface, non-stick internal surface
- Indicator lights
- On/Off switch
- Base with power cord
- Milk frothing attachment
- Milk heating attachment
Read carefully and save for future use!
Warning: The safety measures and instructions, contained in this manual, do not include all conditions and situations possible. The user
must understand that common sense, caution and care are factors that can not be integrated into any product. Therefore, these factors shall be ensured by the user/s using and operating this appliance. We are not liable for damage caused during transportation, improper use, voltage fluctuation, or any change or modification of any part of the appliance.
To protect against a risk of fire or electric shock, basic precautions shall be taken while using electrical appliances, including the following:
- Make sure the voltage in your outlet corresponds to the voltage provided on the appliance label and that the socket is properly grounded. The outlet must be installed in accordance with applicable electrical codes according to EN.
- Never use the appliance when the power cord is damaged. All repairs including cord replacements shall be performed by a professional service center! Do not remove protective covers of the appliance, risk of electric shock!
- Protect the appliance from direct contact with water or other liquids to prevent possible electric shock.
- Do not use the appliance outside or in a wet environment. Do not touch the power cord or the appliance with wet hands. Risk of electric shock.
- We recommend that you do not leave the appliance unattended when the power cord is plugged in. Disconnect the cord from the electrical outlet prior to performing maintenance. Do not pull the cord from the outlet by yanking the cord. Unplug the cord from the
outlet by grasping the plug.
- Do not allow the cord to touch hot surfaces or lead the cord over sharp edges.
- Use original accessories only.
- The appliance should not be left unattended when in operation.
- Pay extra attention when using the appliance near children. Never allow children to use the appliance alone to protect them against the risk of electric shock. Place the frother only in a location where children would not have access. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or worktop on which the appliance stands.
- Do not put the appliance on a hot surface and do not use it close to a heat source (e. g. stove).
- Use the appliance only according to the instructions in this manual. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by the improper use of this appliance.
- The appliance is not suitable to put in the refrigerator or in the freezer and it cannot be washed in the dishwasher.
- Do not switch the frother on without milk inside.
- Do not touch the rotating parts, there is a risk of injury.
- Do not overfill, when exceeding the capacity the container of the frother could overflow.
- Use the frother only with the supplied base.
- Never use the frother on an uneven surface.
- This appliance is intended for domestic use and other similar areas like:
– Kitchenettes in shops, offices, and other workplaces
– As appliances used in agriculture
– As appliances used by the guests in hotels, motels, and other accommodations
– As appliances used in Bed&Breakfast establishments
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and older and persons with physical or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they are supervised or have been instructed to use the appliance in a safe manner and understand the potential dangers. Children shall not play with the appliance. Children may not carry out user’s cleaning and maintenance unless they are older than 8 years and under supervision. Children younger than 8 years must be kept away from the appliance and its power supply.
Do not immerse in water!
USING THE APPLIANCE
Before first use
- Unpack the appliance and keep all the packing material and foils for future use.
- Check if the appliance is complete and undamaged.
- Wash the frother container and accessories prior to first use as described in the chapter „Maintenance and cleaning“.
Using the frother
- Select the proper attachment (see the table above) and insert it in the frother container.
- Pour the appropriate amount of milk in the frother observing the minimum and maximum marks inside the container.
- Fasten the lid on the frother. Then press the power button to turn on the frother.
• Frothing and heating milk: Use attachment 8. Press briefly the power button. The blue and red light indicators light up. After completing the operation, the blue indicator turns off, and the red flashes for 30 s.
• Heating milk: Use attachment 9. Press briefly the power button. The blue and red light indicators light up. After completing the operation, the blue indicator turns off, and the red flashes for 30 s.
• Frothing cold milk: Use attachment 8. Pour cold milk in the frother and press and hold (for 1–2 seconds) the power button. The blue indicator lights up. After completing the operation, the blue indicator turns off, and the red flashes for 30 s.
|Frothing cold milk
|~ 65 s
|Frothing and heating
|~ 80–90 s
|Heating (small amount of froth)
|~ 130–140 s
Advice and tips
Here are some useful tips to help you achieve the best results when frothing milk:
- Always use the frother for frothing or heating milk first. While the milk is being prepared, you can make coffee or cocoa and then serve immediately.
- Use whole milk for the best results (fat content > 3 %).
- This frother allows the frothing of cold milk. That does not mean that you can cool the milk in it. The frother is designed for use at normal room temperature.
- The milk is heated to temperature 65 °C ±5 °C. This temperature is best for keeping the aroma of your coffee and allows immediate consumption.
- Keep the attachments in a safe place. Since they are of small size they could get easily lost. The attachment, which is not used can be fastened to the holder on the lid of the frother.
- Allow the frother to cool down for 2 minutes before the next use to allow a reset of the thermostat of the appliance.
- The frother is designed for frothing and heating of milk. If you add spices, coffee granules, or hot chocolate powder to the milk, do not forget to rinse the frother container thoroughly after use.
Recommendations for serving coffee
Here is a selection of beverages, which you can prepare quickly using this frother.
With frothed milk
Add 2/3 of frothed milk.
Decorate with cocoa powder.
Pour frothy milk into a tall glass.
Pour in carefully espresso along the rim of the glass.
Instant frothed coffee
Prepare instant coffee.
Add frothed milk.
With hot milk
Add 2/3 of heated milk and stir.
Pour hot milk into a large cup.
Add chocolate powder and stir.
Instant coffee with milk
Pour granules of instant coffee into a cup.
Add hot milk and stir.
|The light is not on, the frother does not work
|The power cord is not properly plugged in.
|Plug the power cord in the outlet properly.
|Poor contact between the frother and the base.
|Attach the frother to the base properly.
|The electrical outlet is not under voltage.
|Try to use another outlet.
|Bring it to the service center.
|After starting the frother stopped working.
|The frother is too hot.
|Rinse with cold water.
|The frother is damaged by immersion in water.
|Bring it to the service center.
|The motor does not work
|The frother was not cleaned after use, the milk clogged the mechanism.
|Clean and then move the drive shaft of the motor by hand.
|Bring it to the service center.
|Heating does not work
|Bring it to the service center.
|Incorrect amount of milk
|Use the correct amount of milk
|The frother was used repeatedly without being washed.
|Clean after every use.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
Always unplug the power cord from the wall outlet before cleaning and let the appliance cool off thoroughly! Remove the frother from the base before cleaning. Never immerse the frother or the base in water! Do not use the dishwasher.
- The interior of the frother: Clean immediately after each use. Clean the walls with water with detergent and a soft cloth. Then wipe it dry.
- Lid: Remove the lid and the silicon seal from the frother. Rinse it with water.
- Exterior surface: Clean with a dry cloth. Never use aggressive cleaning agents, hard nylon, or wire brushes that could scratch the stainless steel surface. Never use any metal or sharp objects or abrasive powders for cleaning.
- Attachments: Remove from the frother and rinse with warm water. Dry them and store them in a safe place. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
Heating milk 240 ml
Frothing milk 115 ml
Nominal voltage: 220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz
Nominal input power: 500 W
USE AND DISPOSAL OF WASTE
Wrapping paper and corrugated paperboard – deliver to the scrapyard. Packing foil, PE bags, plastic elements – throw into plastic recycling containers.
DISPOSAL OF PRODUCTS AT THE END OF LIFETIME
Disposal of electric and electronic equipment (valid in EU member countries and other European countries with an implemented recycling system)
The represented symbol on the product or package means the product shall not be treated as domestic waste. Hand over the product to the specified location for recycling electric and electronic equipment. Prevent negative impacts on human health and the environment by properly recycling your product.
Recycling contributes to preserving natural resources. For more information on the recycling of this product, refer to your local authority, domestic waste processing organization or store, where you purchased the product.
This product complies with EU directive requirements on electromagnetic compatibility and electrical safety.
The instruction manual is available on the website www.ECG-electro.EU.
Changes in text and technical parameters reserved.
The manufacturer takes no responsibility for printing errors contained in the product’s user’s manual.
© GVS.cz 2020