EDIFIER GX07 True Wireless Gaming Earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation
Product description and accessories
- Ear tips x 2 pairs,
- Storage bag x1,
- Brand sticker x1,
- Brand card x1,
- Charging cable x1
- There are diﬀerent size of ear tips attached in the package, please select the suitable ones to wear.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may diﬀer from the actual product.
- The earbuds will power on when the case is opened.
- The earbuds will power oﬀ when placed in the case and the case is closed.
Charge the earbuds
Place the earbuds in the case and close the case for charging
Charge the charging case
Connect the case to power source with the included charging cable for charging.
Red light steady lit = charging
Red light off = fully charged
Battery level indicator on the charging case
Open the charging case to show its battery level:
- the ice blue light flashes three times at a normal speed: 66%~100%
- the ice blue light flashes twic at a normal speed: 33%~66%
- the ice blue light flashes once at a normal speed: 10%~33%
- the red light flashes rapidly: low battery level, please charge the case in time.
The rechargeable batteries that provide power for this product must be disposed properly for recycling. Do not dispose of batteries in ﬁre to prevent an explosion.
- Place the earbuds in the case, press and hold the button on the case for around 3 seconds to enter Bluetooth pairing, and the ice blue light and white light of the earbuds will ﬂash alternately;
- Set mobile phone to search for and connect to “HECATE GX07”, after pairing is successful, the white light will be steady lit in music mode and the ice blue light will be steady lit in game mode.
TWS pairing of the left and right earbuds & clear pairing records
Place the earbuds in the case, double click the button on the case to enter the TWS pairing of the left and right earbuds and to clear pairing records, and the white light will ﬂash rapidly; After pairing is successful, the earbuds will auto-enter Bluetooth pairing, and the ice blue light and white light of the earbuds will ﬂash alternately.
- Noise cancellation mode switch: noise cancellation mode(not available when only one earbud is used), normal mode, ambient sound mode.
- Sound mode switch: music mode, game mode.
Wearing detection function
- Music control: Remove one earbud from ear to pause music; there will be no action when insert earbud to ear (default state, the users can customize settings through the EDIFIER CONNECT APP);
- Noise cancellation control: Insert the two earbuds to ears to enable noise cancellation mode and remove to disable noise cancellation mode;
- You can also set or close the wearing detection function through the EDIFIER CONNECT APP.
When charging the charging case, the indicator is off .
Please ensure the charging case is correctly connected with power source.
- Check if the earbuds are operating.
- Check if the earbuds volume are at an appropriate level.
- Check if the earbuds are correctly connected with mobile phone.
- Check if the earbuds are operating within a normal working range.
The call quality of the earbuds are not good.
- Check if mobile phone is in an area with strong signal.
- Please ensure the earbuds are within effective distance (10m) and no obstacle between the earbuds and mobile phone.
When playing music, cannot control pause/play/next track via the earbuds.
Please ensure the paired device support AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) profile.
The tapping function is too sensitive or not sensitive.
Please ensure you are tapping within the effective area with a moderate intensity or at an appropriate angle. You can also adjust to a desired tapping sensitivity through the EDIFIER CONNECT APP.
After one earbud alone is connected to another mobile phone, there is no sound from the other earbud when used again.
When one earbud alone is connected to another mobile phone, the interconnection between the left and right earbuds may have been disconnected. To restore the two earbuds mode, double click the button on the case to resume interconnection between the left and right earbuds. Then try again.
There is a delay problem when playing game.
Please triple click the left earbud to switch to game mode and then start playing game.
Wearing detection function is not sensitive or too sensitive.
To ensure every wearing of the earbuds by user can be recognized, the recognition of wearing detection have been slightly raised. If they are not used, please place the earbuds back into the case for charging and storage; it is better not to place the earbuds alone in the pocket or on the desk for long periods of time, so as to avoid interference with the wearing detection function or missing of the earbuds. You can also set the wearing detection function to other functions or close it through the EDIFIER CONNECT APP.
- If it is not used for long periods of time, please charge the product with lithium battery every three months.
- Keep the product away from humid places to avoid aﬀecting internal circuit. Do not use the product during intense exercise or with much sweat to prevent sweat from dropping into the product to make damage.
- Do not put the product in places exposed to sun or with high temperature. High temperature will shorten service life of electronic components, damage battery and make plastic components deformed.
- Do not put the product in cold places to avoid damaging internal circuit board.
- Do not dismantle the product. Non-professional personnel may damage the product.
- Do not drop, strongly vibrate, strike the product with hard object to avoid damaging internal circuit.
- Do not use drastic chemicals or cleaner to clean the product.
- Do not use sharp objects to scratch product surface to avoid damaging shell and aﬀecting facade.
Ediﬁer International Limited
P.O. Box 6264
General Post Oﬃce
Designed by DONGGUAN EDIFIER ESPORTS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
2021 Ediﬁer International Limited. All rights reserved.
Printed in China
For the need of technical improvement and system upgrade, the information contained herein may be subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
Products of EDIFIER will be customized for diﬀerent applications. Pictures and illustrations shown on this manual may be slightly diﬀerent from actual product. If any diﬀerence is found, the actual product prevails.