Elechomes HRW6001 Flip Belgain Waflle Maker User Manual
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THE WAFFLE MAKER BY ELECHOMES
Should you have any questions or concerns about your new product, feel free to contact us on Monday-Sunday at 9:00 am-5:00 pm PST via [email protected]. We hope you enjoy your new product!
GET LATEST INFO & INSPIRATION
Find @Elechomes on social media for healthy diet tips,
chef’s choice recipes, share your life with us.
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Do not touch hot surfaces of the waffle maker.
- To protect against fire, electrical shock, and injury to persons, DO NOT immerse the power cord, plug, or unit in the water or other liquids.
- Close supervision is necessary when the waffle maker is used by children or near children.
- Unplug the waffle maker from the outlet when it is not in use and before you clean it. DO NOT put on or take off parts or clean the product until it cools down.
- DO NOT operate the waffle maker with a damaged cord or plug or appliance. Return the damaged product to the nearest Elechomes Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessories that are not recommended by Elechomes may result in fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons.
- Do not use the waffle maker outdoors.
- Do not let the power cord hang at the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place the waffle maker near a hot gas, an electric burner or a heated oven.
- Unplug the waffle maker when you’ve finished baking waffles.
- Do not use the waffle maker for other than intended use.
- Always plug the power cord into the power connector of the waffle maker first, then plug the power cord into the wall outlet. For disconnection, remove the plug from the outlet.
- Extremely pay attention when you move the waffle maker containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, the waffle maker can only be repaired by authorized people.
SPECIAL CORD SET INSTRUCTIONS
A short power cord is provided to reduce the risks of tangling or tripping over longer wires. Longer extension cords may be used with care. If a long extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as that of the waffle maker. And the longer cord should be well arranged so that it won’t drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled by children and animals, resulting in stumble.
This waffle maker is equipped with a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other one). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT modify the plug by yourself in any way.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTIONS
- Waffle Plates
- ON/OFF Switch
- LCD Display
- A BIT MORE
- Drip Tray
- 1× Waffle maker
- 1× Warranty Card
- 1× User Manual
- 1 x Recipe
Can rotate waffle plates 180°
A BIT MORE
If the waffle doesn’t meet your needs when baking process completes, press the A BIT MORE button to extend the baking time. You can press the button continuously to cycle through 30 seconds, a minute, a minute and a half, and 2 minutes in sequence. 3 seconds later, the waffle maker will beep once and automatically bake again.
Note: This button is valid only after baking completes
This Timer button is to preset a baking time (total 6 options). You can press it continuously to cycle through 2 minutes and 15 seconds, 3 minutes and 15 seconds, 4 minutes and 20 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 minutes and 50 seconds, and 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
Note: This button is valid only after preheating completes.
Can catch any excessive batter and also can be removed for easy cleaning.
Indicating Beeps (not shown)
The appliance will beep 3 times to indicate that baking time completes.
|A white screen with digits 0:00 indicates preheating.|
|An orange screen with digits 0:00 indicates preheating or baking completes.|
|An orange screen with countdown indicates the appliance is baking.|
Before The First Use
Remove all packaging and labels or stickers on the waffle maker. Make sure you have received all the parts before discarding any packaging. It’s suggested to save the box and packaging for further use.
Wipe clean the waffle plates with a clean, damp cloth before the first use.
- 1.If there is a slight odor and smoke when using the Elechomes Belgian Waffle Maker for the first time, please rest assured to use it since it’s really normal for heating devices.
- Treated with non-stick coatings, the Elechomes Belgian Waffle Maker is recommended to spray cooking spray or odorless vegetable oil to thoroughly cover the waffle plates before each use and wipe clean with tissue or pastry brush after use.
How To Use Your Waffle Maker
- Plug the power cable of appliance into a proper power socket.
- Toggle the ON/OFF switch to ON position, and the waffle maker begins
to preheat for about 3 minutes. The LCD screen will glow white during
preheating and will change to orange after that.
- Set the baking time with the Preset button. Spray cooking spray or odorless
vegetable oil to thoroughly cover the waffle plates.
Note: Only spray the oil after preheating completes.
- Open the lid, slowly pour the batter into the medium part the waffle
plate(Fig 1), and make it evenly spread with heat-resistant spatula. Do not
pour excessive batter to avoid overflowing.
- Cover the lid and rotate the handle 180° in a clockwise direction(Fig 2). About 10 seconds later, the waffle maker will beep once and its LCD screen will display countdown to enter baking process.
- When baking completes, the appliance will beep 3 times.
- Rotate the handle180° in a counterclockwise direction and open the lid. (Fig 3) Carefully remove the waffles to a proper plate with heat-resistant spatula.
Never use a stainless cookware since it may break the non-coating layers.
Note: If the waffles don’t reach your desired effect, do not remove them and cover the lid to extend a proper baking time via the A BIT MORE button. The appliance will bake again 3s after you set the extending time.
- If you need to make more waffles, repeat the above steps. There is no need
to spray cooking spray each time.
- Toggle the ON/OFF switch to OFF position and unplug the power cable
after each use.
- Do please unplug the power cable after baking.
- Allow the waffle maker fully cooling down before moving the appliance.
Tips To Make Perfect Waffles
- Before you use dessert batters to cook waffles, it may require you to apply vegetable oil to the waffle grids. However, excessive use of oil can damage the nonstick coating and overtime baking may even cause stickness.
- It is recommend to take 4~5 minutes for a golden brown baked waffle.
- For batter that don’t flow when poured onto the waffle plates, use a heat-resistant spatula and spread out the batter evenly into the plates.
- For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower plate and close the cover.
- Baked waffles may be hot. Allow them to cool completely, then place them in the plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat them in a toaster or an oven when you want to eat them.
- Batter made from some packaged mixes may take a shorter baking time, so it is recommended that you check the baking degree after 3 minutes. A good indication is that the waffle is done when steam escaping from the waffle maker stops.
- Whether you use mixes or homemade recipes, the amount of batter for an evenly filled waffle without overflow will vary. When you make waffles at the first time, it is recommended that you use a measuring cup to gauge how much batter is needed and use 1 cup of batter for per evenly filled
waffle. You can make double waffles at the same time, but never use more than 1 cup of batter for one waffle. If the batter is overflow, be sure to use less batter for the next waffle.
- Keep waffles warm and crisp until they are directly placed on a single-layer rack in a 200°F oven.
- If you have leftover waffles, cool them to a proper temperature, then place them between layers of waxed paper in a resealable plastic freezer bag. When you want to eat the waffles, pop the frozen waffles into your toaster or reheat them in an oven at 350°F for about 5 minutes.
- Maple syrup, fruit syrups
- Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce
- Warm fruit compote, fresh berries, chopped fruit
- Chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream, ice cream, sorbet
- Fruited yogurt
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Unplug the waffle maker and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
Never immerse the waffle maker in the water or other liquids.
- To clean exterior of the waffle maker, wipe it with a soft dry cloth.
Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
- Brush any loose crumbs from the waffle plates. Then wipe the waffle
plates with a paper towel or cloth.
- If any batter become baked onto the plates or the outside of the waffle maker, apply a small amount of cooking oil to the batter. Allow it to sit for a few minutes to soften and wipe off with a paper towel or cloth.
- Wipe the outside of the waffle maker with a damp cloth. Do not use steel wool scouring pads or abrasive kitchen cleaners on the unit.
|The device doesn’t work.||The device has been damaged.||Contact the Elechomes
|There is no countdown on the LCD screen.||Too little batter has been poured on the waffle plate.||Try your best to spread the batter evenly on the waffle plate.|
|The batter sticks to the grids.||1.The waffle ingredients don’t contain vegetable oil.
2.The waffle plates are not coated with vegetable oil.
|1.Add vegetable oil in the waffle ingredients.
2.Spread vegetable oil evenly on the waffle plates before pouring the batter.
|Waffles are not cooked enough to become golden brown.||The baking time is not enough.||Extend the baking time to 4-5 minutes.|
|The appliance smokes and there is a slight odor.||There may be slight odor and smoke when using it for the first time. Please rest assured to use it since it’s really normal for heating devices.||/|
|Product Name||Waffle Maker|
|Default Warranty Period||18-months|
|For your own reference, we strongly recommend that you record your order number and date of purchase.|
|Date of Purchase|
TERMS & POLICY
The Elechomes products are premium in material, craftsmanship and service. They are effective from the date of purchase.
Elechomes will replace defective products based on eligibility. Refunds are available to the original purchasers of our products within the first 30 days of purchase. This warranty extends only to personal use instead of commercial, rental, or any other uses in which the product is not intended for. Each product has no other warranties other than the already provided warranties.
This warranty is non-transferable. Elechomes is not responsible for any damages, losses or inconveniences caused by equipment’s failure, user’s negligence, user’s abuse, or improper operation that does not follow the included user manual.
This warranty does not apply to the following situations:
- Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years old.
Elechomes and its subsidiaries are only responsible for damages caused by the intended use or as instructed in the user manual. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential losses so the above disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited to the period of the limited warranty.
Additional 6-month Warranty:
You can enjoy additional 6-month warranty. Just log onto ww.elechomes.com/support/warranty and enter your order number (i.e. Amazon ) within the first 14 days of purchase to register your new product for the extended warranty.
If you are unable to provide the order number for your product, please type a short note in the order number field along with the date you received your product.
Defective Products & Returns:
Should your product prove defective within the specified warranty period, please contact the Customer Support via [email protected] with your invoice and order number. Once our Customer Support team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of your invoice and order number.
Your satisfaction is our goal! Should you encounter any issues or have any questions about your new product, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team on Monday-Sunday at 9:00am-5:00pm PST via [email protected].
*Please have your order invoice and order number ready before contacting Customer Support.
US Importer:Thousandshores Inc., 37707 Cherry St, Newark, CA 94560, USA
EU Importer: Thousandshores Deutschland GmbH, Bredowstraße 17, Hamburg 22113,DE