4 Slice Belgian
Thanks for choosing Elechomes!
Please read this user manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THE WAFFLE MAKER BY ELECHOMES
Should you have any questions or concerns about your new product, feel free to contact us on Monday-Sunday at 9:00 am-5:00 pm PST via [email protected]. We hope you enjoy your new product!
GET LATEST INFO & INSPIRATION
Find @Elechomes on social media for healthy diet tips, chef’s choice recipes, share your life with us.
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- Do not touch hot surfaces of the waﬄe maker.
- To protect against ﬁre, electrical shock, and injury to persons, DO NOT immerse the power cord, plug, or unit in the water or other liquids.
- Close supervision is necessary when the waﬄe maker is used by children or near children.
- Unplug the waﬄe maker from the outlet when it is not in use and before you clean it. DO NOT put on or take oﬀ parts or clean the product until it cools down.
- DO NOT operate the waﬄe maker with a damaged cord or plug or appliance. Return the damaged product to the nearest Elechomes Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of accessories that are not recommended by Elechomes may result in ﬁre, electrical shock, or injury to persons.
- Do not use the waﬄe maker outdoors.
- Do not let the power cord hang at the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place the waﬄe maker near a hot gas, an electric burner or a heated oven.
- Unplug the waﬄe maker when you’ve ﬁnished baking waﬄes.
- Do not use the waﬄe maker for other than intended use.
- Always plug the power cord into the power connector of the waﬄe maker ﬁrst, then plug the power cord into the wall outlet. For disconnection, remove the plug from the outlet.
- Extremely pay attention when you move the waﬄe maker containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of ﬁre or electric shock, the waﬄe maker can only be repaired by authorized people.
SPECIAL CORD SET INSTRUCTIONS:
A short power cord is provided to reduce the risks of tangling or tripping over longer wires. Longer extension cords may be used with care. If a long extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as that of the waﬄe maker. And the longer cord should be well arranged so that it won’t drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled by children and animals, resulting in stumble.
This waﬄe maker is equipped with a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other one).
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will ﬁt in a polarized outlet only one way.
If the plug does not ﬁt fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not ﬁt, contact a qualiﬁed electrician. DO NOT modify the plug by yourself in any way.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
SAVE THIS INSTRUCTION
C. Waﬄe Plates
D. Browning Control Knob
|E. Waﬄe Plate Release Button
G. Indicator Light
It will glow red once connecting to the power, and glow green after preheating completes.
Waﬄe Plate Release Button
Press the button to unlock and remove the waﬄe plates.
To lock the lid and allow the waﬄes to be evenly baked.
Browning Control Knob
To adjust for diﬀerent batters and customized baking.
1× Waﬄe maker
1× Warranty Card
1× User Manual
1 x Recipe
Before The First Use
Remove all packaging and labels or stickers on the waﬄe maker. Make sure you have received all the parts before discarding any packaging. It’s suggested to save the box and packaging for further use.
Wipe clean the waﬄe plates with a clean, damp cloth before the ﬁrst use.
1.If there is a slight odor and smoke when using the Elechomes Belgian Waﬄe Maker for the ﬁrst time, please rest assured to use it since it’s really normal for heating devices.
2.Treated with non-stick coatings, the Elechomes Belgian Waﬄe Maker is recommended to spray cooking spray or odorless vegetable oil to thoroughly cover the waﬄe plates before each use and wipe clean with tissue or pastry brush after use.
– REMOVING THE WAFFLE PLATE
Press the waﬄe plate release button(Fig 1, Fig 2)and grab the waﬄe plate to remove it from the appliance.(Fig 3, Fig 4)
– INSTALL THE WAFFLE PLATE
Align the waﬄe plate with the ﬁxing points, then press it down to secure the plate in place.(Fig 5, Fig 6)
How To Use Your Waffle Maker
- Plug the power cable of the appliance into a proper power socket.
- Rotate the browning control knob to the desired position to let the waﬄe maker begin to preheat. The indicator light will glow green after preheating completes.
Note: If you prefer darker and crispier waﬄes, set the browning control knob to a higher level.
If you prefer lighter waﬄes, set the knob to a lower level.
- Spray cooking spray or odorless vegetable oil to thoroughly cover the waﬄe plates.
Note: Only spray the oil after preheating completes.
- Open the lid, slowly pour the batter into the medium part of the waﬄe plate, and make it evenly spread with a heat-resistant spatula.
- Cover the lid and toggle the latch to the position.(Fig 7)
- When baking time completes, toggle the latch to position to open the lid. Carefully remove the waﬄes to a proper plate with a heat-resistant spatula.
Note: Never use stainless cookware since it may break the non-coating layers.
- If you need to make more waﬄes, repeat the above steps.
- Do please unplug the power cable after baking.
- Allow the waﬄe maker to fully cool down before moving the appliance.
Tips To Make Perfect Waffles
- Before you use dessert batters to cook waﬄes, it may require you to apply vegetable oil to the waﬄe grids. However, excessive use of oil can damage the nonstick coating and overtime baking may even cause stickiness.
- It is recommended to take 4~5 minutes for a golden brown baked waﬄe.
- For batter that doesn’t ﬂow when poured onto the waﬄe plates, use a heat-resistant spatula and spread out the batter evenly into the plates.
- For evenly ﬁlled waﬄes, pour the batter onto the center of the lower plate and close the cover.
- Baked waﬄes may be hot. Allow them to cool completely, then place them in the plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waﬄes separated. Reheat them in a toaster or an oven when you want to eat them.
- Batter made from some packaged mixes may take a shorter baking time, so it is recommended that you check the baking degree after 3 minutes. A good indication is that the waﬄe is done when steam escaping from the waﬄe maker stops.
- Whether you use mixes or homemade recipes, the amount of batter for an evenly ﬁlled waﬄe without overﬂow will vary. When you make waﬄes at the ﬁrst time, it is recommended that you use a measuring cup to gauge how much batter is needed and use 1½ cup of batter for per evenly ﬁlled waﬄe. You can make double waﬄes at the same time, but never use more than 1 cup of batter for one waﬄe. If the batter is overﬂow, be sure to use less batter for the next waﬄe.
- Keep waﬄes warm and crisp until they are directly placed on a single-layer rack in a 200°F oven.
- If you have leftover waﬄes, cool them to a proper temperature, then place them between layers of waxed paper in a resealable plastic freezer bag. When you want to eat the waﬄes, pop the frozen waﬄes into your toaster or reheat them in an oven at 350°F for about 5 minutes.
– Maple syrup, fruit syrups
– Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce
– Warm fruit compote, fresh berries, chopped fruit
– Chopped nuts
– Powdered sugar
– Whipped cream, ice cream, sorbet
– Fruited yogurt
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Unplug the waﬄe maker and allow it to cool completely before cleaning. Never immerse the waﬄe maker in the water or other liquids.
- To clean the exterior of the waﬄe maker, wipe it with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
- Brush any loose crumbs from the waﬄe plates. Then wipe the grids with a paper towel or cloth. 4.If any batter becomes baked onto the plates or the outside of the waﬄe maker, apply a small amount of cooking oil to the batter. Allow it to sit for a few minutes to soften and wipe oﬀ with a paper towel or cloth.
- Wipe the outside of the waﬄe maker with a damp cloth. Do not use steel wool scouring pads or abrasive kitchen cleaners on the unit.
|The device doesn’t work.||The device has been damaged.||Contact the Elechomes customer service.|
|The indicator lights cannot be turned on.||The indicator lights are broken.||Contact the Elechomes customer service.|
|The batter sticks to the grids.||1. The waffle ingredients don’t contain vegetable oil.
2.The waffle plates are not coated with vegetable nil
|1. Add vegetable oil in the waffle ingredients.
2. Spread vegetable oil evenly on the waffle plates before pouring the batter.
|Waffles are not cooked enough to become golden brown.||The baking time is not enough.||Extend the baking time to 4-5 minutes.|
|The appliance smokes and there is a slight odor.||There may be slight odor and smoke when using it for the first time. Please rest assured to use it since it’s really normal for heating devices.||/|
|Product Name||Waffle Maker|
|Default Warranty Period||18-months|
|For your own reference, we strongly recommend that you record your order number and date of purchase.|
|Date of Purchase|
TERMS & POLICY
The Elechomes products are premium in material, craftsmanship and service. They are eﬀective from the date of purchase.
Elechomes will replace defective products based on eligibility. Refunds are available to the original purchasers of our products within the ﬁrst 30 days of purchase. This warranty extends only to personal use instead of commercial, rental, or any other uses in which the product is not intended for.
Each product has no other warranties other than the already provided warranties.
This warranty is non-transferable. Elechomes is not responsible for any damages, losses or inconveniences caused by equipment’s failure, user’s negligence, user’s abuse, or improper operation that does not follow the included user manual.
This warranty does not apply to the following situations:
- Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration or vandalism.
- Improper or inadequate maintenance.
- Damage in return transit.
- Unsupervised use by children under 18 years old.
Elechomes and its subsidiaries are only responsible for damages caused by the intended use or as instructed in the user manual. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential losses so the above disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you speciﬁc legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited to the period of the limited warranty.
Additional 6-month Warranty:
You can enjoy an additional 6-month warranty. Just log onto www.elechomes.com/support/warranty and enter your order number (i.e. Amazon ) within the ﬁrst 14 days of purchase to register your new product for the extended warranty.
If you are unable to provide the order number for your product, please type a short note in the order number ﬁeld along with the date you received your product.
Defective Products & Returns:
Should your product prove defective within the speciﬁed warranty period, please contact Customer Support via [email protected] with your invoice and order number. Once our Customer Support team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of your invoice and order number.
Your satisfaction is our goal! Should you encounter any issues or have any questions about your new product, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team on Monday- Sunday at 9:00 am-5:00 pm
PST via [email protected].
*Please have your order invoice and order number ready before contacting Customer Support.
US Importer: Thousandshores Inc., 37707 Cherry St, Newark, CA 94560, USA
EU Importer: Thousandshores Deutschland GmbH, Bredowstraße 17, Hamburg 22113,DE
Customer Service: [email protected]