element Digital Led Tv
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
INSTALLING THE STANDS
Do not install the stands if you want to wall mount your TV. See your wall mount instructions for more information or chat live at www.elementelectronics.com.
You will need: Screwdriver (not included)
- Place the TV screen-down on a clean, flat surface to prevent scratches or damage to the screen.
- Attach each stand with the provided screws using a screwdriver.
- Place the TV upright on a stable, level surface.
*Product may vary. Please refer to the actual product.
INSTALLING REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES
1. Remove the cover from the remote control’s battery compartment.
2. Insert two AAA batteries (included), making sure to match the + and – terminals to the symbols in the compartment.
3. Replace the cover on the remote control’s battery compartment.
Note: See your User Manual for information about your remote control’s functions
Choose a connection type for each of your devices. For more detailed instructions, see your User Manual or chat live at www.elementelectronics.com *Product may vary. Please refer to the actual product.
CONNECTING TO POWER
- After connecting all your devices, connect the power cord to a power outlet. The TV enters standby mode and its indicator lights red.
- Press (power) on the TV or remote control to turn on the TV. The red indicator turns off.
Press the ▼▲◄► buttons on your remote to select or change a setting. When you’re finished, press MENU to exit the Setup Wizard.
- Menu Language: Select the language you want to be displayed in the menu. The default language is English.
- Time Zone: Select a time zone
- Daylight Saving Time: Select to turn daylight saving time on or off. Select a time zone.
- Time Format: Select the displayed time format.
- Air/Cable: Select whether you want to connect your TV to an antenna (Air) or a coaxial wall jack (Cable).
See your User Manual for answers to common questions.
Element TV Company, LP. Customer Service
ONLINE CHAT: www.elementelectronics.com
Customer Support: 1(888) 842-3577
We recommend keeping your TV box for the duration of your warranty (one year). See your User Manual for details.
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT
Take a moment to register your product at elementelectronics.com/registration to receive:
- Customized Support – Get assistance quickly by pre-registering your product.
- News & Offers – Take advantage of the latest news and special offers from Element.
- Safety & Satisfaction – Stay up-to-date with important product updates and notifications.
Have questions? Chat live at www.elementelectronics.com
JOIN THE ELEMENT COMMUNITY:
Copyright © 2019
Element Brand Holding, LLC. All rights reserved. Element and the Element logo are trademarks of Element Brand Holding, LLC.