This user manual for the fire tv Stick 4K Max shows you how to plug the device into a TV and get started watching streaming channels.
Sections in this Manual
What’s in the box
Connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
Connect one end of the USB cable into your Fire TV Stick Lite and the other into the power adaptor. Plug your Fire TV Stick Lite into the HDMI port on your TV, then plug the power adaptor into a nearby electrical socket. Turn on your TV, then select the appropriate HDMI input.
Use the included HDMI extender to improve Wi-Fi and remote performance, or if you have trouble fitting your Fire TV Stick Lite into an HDMI port on your TV.
Power up your Alexa Voice Remote Lite
Insert included AAA batteries.
Remove the battery cover and insert the batteries into your Alexa Voice Remote Lite.
Complete the on-screen setup
Using your Alexa Voice Remote Lite, follow the on-screen instructions to choose your language, select your Wi-Fi network and register your device.
Note: if your Wi-Fi network is password protected, have your Wi-Fi network password available to connect your Fire TV Stick Lite to the internet. If your network is hidden, select the Join another Network tile from the list. If required, enter your network password using the on-screen keyboard.
Wi-Fi tips and troubleshooting
- For the best Wi-Fi performance, use the 5 GHz band on your wireless router if available.
- If you see a Lock icon, your Wi-Fi network requires a password, so make sure you have it available.
- If you need help finding your Wi-Fi password, go to www.amazon.co.uk/help/wifi.
- Ensure your internet is working properly. Restarting your router and modem will solve most Wi-Fi network issues.
- Do not place your wireless router or Fire TV Stick Lite in a cabinet, as it may impact Wi-Fi signal strength.
- Some Wi-Fi issues may be improved by connecting the included HDMI extender.
Having trouble with your remote?
Unplug your Fire TV device from the power cord or adaptor, then plug it back in. Wait for the Home screen to appear. Remove and reinsert the remote’s batteries. The remote should automatically pair with your device. If your remote isn’t discovered, press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds to pair your remote.
For more troubleshooting and information, go to www.amazon.com/devicesupport.
Get the most out of your Fire TV Stick Lite
There’s always something on
You’ll never run out of things to watch on Fire TV. Easily download your favorite apps, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Disney+. Watch or browse live TV, sport, news, and channels from Live on the Main Menu. With Profiles, everyone in your household can quickly get recommendations tailored to their preferences.
Press and ask Alexa
Press the Voice button on your included Alexa Voice Remote Lite to easily find, launch and control content. Alexa can also play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, and set alarms.
Things to try
“Alexa, find free films.”
“Alexa, play top music hits.”
“Alexa, rewind 30 seconds.”
“Alexa, what’s the weather?”
“Alexa set a timer for 5 minutes.”
To learn more about what Alexa can do, just ask: “Alexa, what can you do?”
* Certain services are subject to change or withdrawal at any time, may not be available in all areas or languages, and may require separate subscriptions and compatible equipment.