BubbleBliss ® Deluxe Footspa with Heat
Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
2 year limited warranty
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
Caution: All servicing of this footbath must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
DANGER—TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
WARNING—TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- DO NOT operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water. Return the product to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- DO NOT handle plug with wet hands.
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- DO NOT operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- NEVER operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair and the like.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics.
- DO NOT attempt to stand on or in your footbath. Use only while seated.
- Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if:
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- You have any concerns regarding your health
- Not recommended for use by diabetics.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- DO NOT use while bathing or showering. Use only in a dry area.
- DO NOT place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- DO NOT attempt to plug or unplug unit while feet are in the water.
- Use appliance on a sturdy or level surface.
- If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using your HoMedics footbath.
- We recommend using this unit for no longer than 30 minutes at a time. Extensive use could cause the product to overheat. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- If you experience pain in a muscle or joint for a prolonged period of time, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Persistent pain could be a symptom of a more serious condition.
- NEVER use any footbath on open wounds, discolored areas, or any area of the body that is swollen, burned, inflamed or where skin eruptions or sores are present.
- Use of this product should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- NEVER use while sleeping or drowsy.
- Always unplug the unit when filling or moving the unit.
- Ensure that your hands are dry when operating the controls or removing the plug.
- This product should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any ailments that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls.
- This product should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any ailments that would limit or altogether inhibit the user’s capacity to feel or have any sensation in the body part that the product is being used for.
Servicing of Double-Insulated Products
In a double-insulated product, two systems of insulation are provided instead of grounding. No grounding means is provided on a double-insulated product, nor should a means for grounding be added to the product. Servicing a double-insulated product requires extreme care and knowledge of the system and should be done only by qualified service personnel. Replacement parts for a double-insulated product must be identical to the parts they replace. A double-insulated product is marked with the words “DOUBLE INSULATION” or “DOUBLE INSULATED”. The symbol may also be marked on the product.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
Bubble Bliss Deluxe Features
- Effervescent massaging bubbles relaxes and rejuvenates feet
- 3 interchangeable attachments for a customized massage
- Raised nodes in floor for a soothing massage
- Massaging arch for ergonomic support
- Soothing heat helps maintain water temperature
- Ensure that the unit is unplugged before filling with water. Fill with warm water to the fill line located on the inside of the tub (Fig. 1).
CAUTION: DO NOT FILL WATER OVER THE FILL LINE
NOTE: Heat will only help to maintain the temperature of water placed inside the footbath. It will not heat cold water. For a warm water massage, fill the unit with warm water.
- Plug the unit into a 120 volt household outlet.
- The footbath comes with 3 interchangeable foot massage attachments. Place the attachment that you desire into the center node slot (Fig. 2). Replace unused massage attachments on front of footbath (Fig. 3).
- Press power button once to turn on bubbles and heat (Fig 1).
- While seated, place your feet in the footbath.
- Enjoy a deep soothing massage by sliding feet back and forth over the raised nodes on the footbath floor or over center massage node.
- Enjoy a dry foot massage by sliding feet back and forth over the raised nodes on the splash guard.
- When finished, depress power button once.
- To empty: First, unplug the unit. Tip the unit, allowing water to pour out along the corner of the footbath. DO NOT pour water over the power button (Fig 1).
Caution: To avoid injury and irreparable damage, always remain seated when using this footbath. Never stand on or in the unit.
CAUTION: THIS UNIT CAN ONLY RUN WITH WATER IN IT. DO NOT USE WITHOUT WATER.
Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, damp cloth and mild cleansing agent.
- After cleaning, wipe surfaces with a dry cloth.
- Never use strong abrasives, detergents or cleansing agents.
- Periodically straighten cord if it becomes twisted.
Unplug the appliance from the outlet and allow to cool and dry.
- Store in its box or a clean, dry place.
- To avoid breakage, do not wrap power cord around the unit.
- Do not hang the unit by the power cord.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.