Charging takes 2-3 hours for a full charge.
- To charge your case, use the included charging cable.
- Plug the small end (micro USB) into the case charging port, beneath the protective cover. Plug the USB end into a computer or USB wall charger.
- The power icon of the case will show flashing green when charging. When the case is fully charged, the LED will turn solid green.
QS-SANPH100 MADE IN CHINA
- Unzip the case (Fig. 1).
- Place your device on the flat surface, opposite the LEDs (Fig. 1).
- Zip the case closed (Fig. 2).
- Make sure the zipper is completely closed, and the zipper pull is positioned magnetically in the on position (Fig. 2).
- Pull up the pop-up mechanism using the finger tabs (Fig. 3).
- Push the power button to turn on the sanitizing cycle (Fig. 4). NOTE: If the case pops closed when pushing the power button, then pop it back up. The LED indicator will flash blue, indicating sanitizing is in progress (Fig. 4).
- When the blue light turns off, the cleaning cycle is complete. Unzip and remove device from the case.
- Flip and repeat to sanitize both sides.
NOTE: The case will not work if it is not completely closed and the zipper pull situated magnetically in the on position.
- At the end of the sanitizing cycle, solid red for 3 seconds and then off: 20%-30% battery left and can sanitize phone
- Solid red for 3 seconds when the power button is pressed: <20% battery left and cannot sanitize phone
Flashing red for 3 seconds
- Case not zipped closed properly
- Fully charged
- In sanitizing mode