ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Valid in USA only)
HoMedics, Inc., guarantees this product free from defects in
material and workmanship for a period of one year from the
date of original purchase, except as noted below.
This HoMedics product warranty does not cover damage
caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any
unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; or any
other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of
HoMedics. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased
and operated in the USA. A product that requires
modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any
country other than the country for which it was designed,
manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products
damaged by these modifications is not covered under
warranty. HoMedics shall not be responsible for any type of
incidental, consequential or special damages. All implied warranties,
including but not limited to those implied warranties
of fitness and merchantability, are limited in the total duration
of one year from the original purchase date.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, either
hand deliver or mail the unit and your dated sales receipt (as
proof of purchase), postpaid, along with check or money
order in the amount of $5.00 payable to HoMedics, Inc. to
Upon receipt, HoMedics will repair or replace, as appropriate,
your product and return it to you, postpaid. If it is appropriate
to replace your product, HoMedics will replace the product
with the same product or a comparable product at
HoMedics’ option. Warranty is solely through HoMedics
Service Center. Service of this product by anyone other than
HoMedics Service Center voids warranty.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may
have additional rights which may vary from state to state.
Because of individual state regulations, some of the above
limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the
USA, please visit: www.homedics.com
Bring the melodic sounds of outdoor wind chimes indoors.
Thank you for purchasing EnviraScape, HoMedics’
indoor wind chimes. This, like the entire HoMedics
product line, is built with high-quality craftsmanship to
provide you years of dependable service. We hope that
you will find it to be the finest product of its kind.
EnviraScape enables you to create an all-encompassing
environment with sound. The sound enhances your
environment and promotes relaxation. Only
EnviraScape offers you the luxury of these vital benefits
while its creative design adds beauty to any indoor environment.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
DANGER – To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- ALWAYS unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into
water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT place or store appliance where it can fall or be
pulled into a tub or sink. DO NOT place in or drop into
water or other liquid.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric
shock or injury to persons:
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is
used by or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this
manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by
HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. If
it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged,
return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used
or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can
occur and cause fire, electrical shock or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by supply cord or use
cord as handle.
- To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
- This appliance is designed for indoor use only.
DO NOT use outdoors.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Caution – Please read all instructions
carefully before operating.
- NEVER cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- This unit should not be used by children without
- ALWAYS keep the cord away from high temperature and fire.
Indoor Chimes – Bring the melodic benefit of outdoor
- Simulates Natural Wind – Adjustable controls let you
choose chiming frequency
- Soothes the senses – Everchanging tones create a
peaceful and harmonious environment
- One-hour auto shut-off
- Use AC adaptor (included) or four “AA” batteries
- Unpack the product. (See Figure 1 for
- This product operates by either the AC
adaptor (included) or by (4) AA alkaline
batteries (not included).
TO CONNECT AC ADAPTER:
Connect the receptacle end to the bottom
of the unit then insert the plug into
a 120V household outlet. (Figure 2)
TO INSTALL BATTERIES:
NOTE: Battery operation is only
possible when adaptor is not in use.
Remove compartment cover by pressing
on the tab and pushing down in the
direction of the “open” arrow. Insert (4)
AA alkaline batteries into the compartment
on the back of the unit following
the diagram. (Figure 3) Replace cover
and snap into place.
DO NOT MIX OLD AND NEW
BATTERIES, DO NOT MIX ALKALINE,
STANDARD (CARBON-ZINC) OR
IF YOU CHOOSE TO RUN BATTERIES,
DO NOT PLUG IN CORD
3. Hang chimes from hook at top of base.
Instructions for Use
- First press the “O” button on the control panel
to turn chimes on. This button will illuminate to
indicate it is on. (Figure 5)
NOTE: Once the chimes are turned on, the
fan will operate on and off to simulate the
randomness of natural wind. The random
length and frequency of the fan will allow
the chimes to create everchanging tones for
a peaceful and harmonious environment.
- Press the “+” or “-” buttons on control panel
to once to increase or once to decrease the
amount of time between the chimes. (Figure 5)
NOTE: The higher the frequency the more
often the chimes will ring.
- Unit can be displayed with control panel facing
forward (A) or backward (B). (Figure 6)
- Press the “O” button again to turn off the
chimes. The button will no longer be
illuminated, indicating that it is off.
NOTE: The chimes have an auto shut-off
feature and will turn off after 60 minutes, or
All servicing of this product must be
performed by authorized HoMedics
service personnel only.