Quick Start Guide
Wirelessly links multiple JBL Connect, compatible speakers, together.
Press the JBL Connect button on all desired speakers to begin pairing. All connected speakers will play the same music from the same device.
Download the JBL Connect app for the following features: stereo setup, firmware upgrade, and device renaming.
Please make sure the firmware of the JBL speaker and JBL Connect app on your phone are up to date. Tap “Voice Assistant” in the app, to make the “Play/Pause” button as the activation key of Siri or Google Now on your phone.
Press the “Play/Pause” button on the speaker to activate Siri or Google Now on your phone. Please make sure the Siri or Google Now is enabled on your phone.
JBL Charge 3 is IPX7 waterproof.
IMPORTANT: To ensure that the JBL Charge 3 is waterproof, please remove all cable connections and tightly close the cap; exposing the JBL Charge 3 to liquids without doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker. And do not expose JBL Charge 3 to water while charging, as doing so may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source.
IPX7 waterproof is defined as the speaker can be immersed in water up to lm for up to 30 minutes.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Transducers: 2 x 50mm
- Rated power: 2 x 10W
- Frequency response: 65Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh)
- Power Supply: 5V / 2.3A
- USB charge out: 5V / 2A (maximum)
- Music play time: up to 20 hours (varies by volume level and content)
- Battery charge time: 4.5 hrs
- Dimensions (VV x D x H): 213 x 87 x 88.5 mm
- Weight: 800g
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2.402 — 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: 0-9 dBm
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, n/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
VoiceLogic is a leading-edge voice-enhancement technology that significantly improves the clarity of voice communications by minimizing a wide variety of background noises.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.