- Before use, please read the user manual and safety warnings carefully, and make sure you understand and accept all the safety nstructions. Ihe user will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by improper use. .
- Before each cycle of operation, the operator shall pertorm the preoperation checks specified by the manutacturer: That all guards and
- pads originally supplied by the manufacturer are in proper place and in serviceable condition; That the braking system is functioning properly: That any and all axle guards, chain guards, or other covers or guards supplied by the manutacturer are in place and in serviceablee condition;That tires are in good condition, intlated properly, and have sufficient tread remaining; The area that the product is to be Components shall be maintained and repaired in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and using only the manufacturer’s authorized replacement parts with installation
- pertormed by dealers or other skilled persons.
- Warning against recharging non-rechargeable batteries.
- Don’t allow hands, feet, hair, body parts, clothing, or similar articles to come in contact with moving parts, wheels, or drive train, while the motor is running.
- This product should not be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensoryor mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been gIven supervision or instruction (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- Unsupervised children should not play with the product (IEC 60335-1/A2:2006).
- The rider should not exceed 220 Ib.
- Units shall not be operated to perform racing, stunt riding, or other maneuvers, which may cause loss of control, or may causse ncontrolled operator/passenger actions or reactions.
- Never use near notor venicles.
- Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surtace changes. Scooter may suddenly stop.
- AVOId streets and surtaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves, and other debris. wet weather impairs traction, braking, and viISIbility.
- Avoid riding around flammable gas, steam, liquid, or dust that could cause fire.
- Operators shall adhere to al! of the manufacturers recommendations and instructions. as well as comply with all laws and ordinances:
- Oeacgna Deere any ideal agent cantons Dana wners shal De encouraged to nignignt Persons with the following conditions shall be cautioned not to operate: Those with heart conditions: Pregnant women: Persons with head, back, or neck ailments, or prior surgeries to those areas of the body; and persons with any mental or physical conditions that may make them susceptible to injury or impair their physical dexterity or mental capabilities to recognize, understand, and perform all of the satety nstructions and to be able to assume the hazards inherent in unit use.
- Do not ride at night.
- Do not ride after drinking or taking prescription medication.
- Do not carry items when riding
- Never operate the product barefooted.
- Always wear sth r alwavs placed securely on the deck.
- Operators always shall use appropriate protective clothing, including but not limited to a helmet, with appropriate certification, and any other equipment recommended by the manufacturer: Always wear protective equipment such as helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads.
- AIways give way to pedestrians.
- alert to things in front and tar away from you.
- Do not allow distractions when riding, such as answering the phone or engaging in any other activities.
- The product cannot be ridden by more than one person.
- When you ride the product along with other riders, always keep a safe distance to avoida collision.
- generous and can result in serious injury or death.
- The brake may become hot while operating, do not touch the brake with your bare skin.
- Applying brakes too hard or too suddenly can lock up a wheel, which could cause you to lose control and fall. Sudden or excessiIve application of the brake may resuit in injury or death.
- the brake loosens, please adjust with the hexagon wrench, or please contact Jetson Customer Care.
- Replace worn or broken parts immediately.
- The cha yDes are in place and understood before riding.
- components of the unit before use. a d ueo1straion tnat such operators can understand and operate al Do not ride without proper training. Do not ride at high speeds, on uneven terrain, or on slopes. Do not perform stunts or turn abruptly.
- Recommended or indoouse.
- Prolonged exposure to UV rays, rain and the elements may damage the enclosure materials, store indoors when not in use.
This product can expose you to a chemical such as Cadmium that is known to the state of Calitornia to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/product
Do not attempt to disassemble, modity, repair, or replace the unit or any components of the unit without instruction from Jetson Customer Care. This will void any warranty, and can lead to malfunctions which may cause injury.
ADDITIONAL OPERATION CAUTIONS
Do not lift the product off the ground while it is on and the wheels are in motion. This can result in freely spinning wheels, which may cause injury to yourselt or others nearby. Do not jump on or off the product, and do not jump while using it. Always keep your feet firmly planted on the foot rest while in operation. Always check the battery charge before using.
NOTICE OF COMPLIANCE
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this cdevice must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and tound to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Ihese limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. Ihis equipment fre Darmful interference to radio communicationsHoweyer there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: eorlent or relocate tne receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connecting equipment into an outet on a circuit different torment to which the receiver is Connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
DISPOSAL OF USED BATTERY
The battery may contain hazardous substances which could endanger the environment and human health. This symbol marked on the battery and/ or packaging indicates that used battery shall not be treated as municipal waste. Batteries should be disposed of at an appropriate collection point for recycling. By ensuring the used batteries are disposed of correctly, you will help preventing potential negative consequences for the environment and human health. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more information about recycling of used batteries, please contact your local municipality’s waste disposal service.
- LED LIGHTS
- POWER BUTTON
- CHARGING PORT
ADULTS MUST ASSIST CHILDREN IN THE INITIAL ADJUSTMENT PROCEDURES OF THE PRODUCT.
PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES MAY NOT REFLECT EXACT APPEARANCE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT.
Specs and Features
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 220 LB
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 16 LB
- TIRE SIZE: 6.3″
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: L24.2″ x W7″ x H7.4″
- MAX SPEED: UP TO 10 MPH
- MAX RANGE: UP TO 8 MILES
- BATTERY: 36V, 2.0AH LITHIUM-ION
- MOTOR: 300W
- CHARGER: UL LISTED, 100-240V
- CHARGE TIME: UP TO 4 HOURS
- CLIMBING ANGLE: UP TO 15°
- RECOMMENDED AGE: 12+
Get Started Charging the Battery
- ONLY USE THE INCLUDED CHARGER
- PLUG THE CHARGER INTO THE WALL BEFORE THE CHARGING PORT
- DON’T TURN ON THE SYNC WHILE IT’S CHARGING
- CHARGE THE BATTERY UNTIL IT IS FULLY CHARGED • UP TO 4 HOURS
- CHARGE COMPLETE
WARNING: THE SYNC WILL AUTOMATICALLY TILT UP AND SLOW DOWN ONCE THE BATTERY POWER GOES BELOW 10% AS A SAFETY PRECAUTION.
How to Recalibrate
FOLLOW THESE 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- PLACE TURNED OFF SYNC ON AFLAT SURFACE. HOLD THE POWER BUTTON FOR 5 SECONDS UNTIL THE TUNE IS COMPLETE. THE SYNC IS NOW ON.
- LET GO OF POWER BUTTON AND THEN HOLD FOR 2 SECONDS TO TURN SYNC OFF.
- TURN SYNC BACK ON; RECALIBRATION IS NOW COMPLETE.
KEEP THE HOVERBOARD LEVELED AND STILL THROUGHOUTTHE RECALIBRATION PROCESS.
Riding the Hoverboard
Connecting to Bluetooth
THE HOVERBOARD COMES EQUIPPED WITH A BLUETOOTH® SPEAKER.
TO CONNECT TO YOUR BLUETOOTH° SPEAKER:
TURN ON THE SYNC AND IT WILL BECOME DIscoVERABLE TO YOUR HANDHELD DEVICE
ACTIVATE YOUR BLUETOOTH° IN YOUR HANDHELD DEVICE’S SETTINGS.
FIND THE SYNC IN YOUR HANDHELD DEVICE’S LIST AND SELECT IT.
NOW YOU CAN PLAY YOUR MUSIC.
SPEED AND RIDING RANGE
THE TOP SPEED IS 10 MPH, HOWEVER, MANY FACTORS WILL AFFECT HOW FAST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE:
- DRIVING SURFACE: A SMOOTH, FLAT SURFACE WILL INCREASE DRIVING DISTANCE.
- WEIGHT: MORE WEIGHT MEANS LESS DISTANCE.
- TEMPERATURE: RIDE, CHARGE, AND STORE THE SYNC ABOVE 50°F.
- MAINTENANCE: TIMELY BATTERY CHARGING WILL INCREASE DRIVING DISTANCE.
- SPEED AND DRIVING STYLE: FREQUENT STARTING AND STOPPING wILL REDUCE DRIVING DISTANCE.
CLEANING THE SYNC
TO CLEAN THE SYNC, CAREFULLY WIPE WITH A DAMP CLOTH, THEN DRY WITH A DRY CLOTH. DO NOT USE WATER To CLEAN THE SYNC, AS THE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS MAY GET WET, RESULTING IN PERSONAL INJURY OR MALFUNC TION OF THE SYNC.
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND EXCESSIVE HEAT. AVOID INTENSE PHYSICAL SHOCK, SEVERE VIBRATION, OR IMPACT. PROTECT FROM WATER OR MOISTURE.
DO NOT DISASSEMBLE THE SYNC OR ITS BATTERY. IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH THE BATTERY, PLEASE CONTACT JETSON CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
FULLY CHARGE THE BATTERY BEFORE STORING. THE BATTERY SHOULD BE FULLY CHARGED ONCEA MONTH AFTER THIS. COVER THE SYNC TO PROTECT AGAINST DUST. STORE THE SYNC INDOORS, IN A DRY PLACE.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This device complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.