You've just unboxed your new pair of earbuds and are looking for instructions on how to pair them with your phone! Now that you've found the instructions, you wish to get a better understanding of what these earbuds have to offer. This manual is just what you need!
We love that you are rocking JLab Audio!
We take pride in our products and fully stand behind them.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
You may exchange or return merchandise within 30 days of the purchase date.
Learn more at jlabaudio.com/guarantee
You may register your product at jlabaudio.com/register. All warranty claims are subject to JLab Audio authorization and at our sole discretion. Retain your proof of purchase to ensure warranty coverage.
Reach out to us at jlabaudio.com/contact.
Remove the pull tab. The charging case light will start pulsing blue.
Remove earbuds by pulling them straight up or from the side.
One earbud will blink blue/white indicating 3 ready to pair to your device.
Select “JLab GO Air” in your device’s Bluetooth settings to connect.
Voice prompt “You’re connected” followed by solid white lights will indicate you are connected.
ADDING NEW / ADDITIONAL BLUETOOTH DEVICES:
Turn OFF Bluetooth from any previously connected device. Turn ON Bluetooth from new device.
Take earbuds out of the case.
Earbuds will automatically enter Bluetooth Pairing.
Select “JLab GO Air” in the device settings to connect.
|VOLUME DOWN: Single tap.
SIRI (iOS) or “OK GOOGLE”
(ANDROID): Double tap.
TRACKBACK: Press & hold 1+ sec.
EQ CHANGE: Triple tap.
POWER ON: Press & hold 3+ sec
|VOLUME UP: Single tap.
PLAY / PAUSE: Double tap.
TRACK FORWARD: Press & hold 1+ sec
ANSWER: Single tap.
HANGUP: Double tap.
REJECT INCOMING CALLS:
Press & hold 1+ sec
EQ CHANGE: Triple tap.
POWER ON: Press & hold 3+ sec.
“Hello”: Power ON
“Ready to Pair”: GO Air is ready to pair to Bluetooth device
“Bluetooth Connected”: Earbud is connected to device
“Battery Full”: 100-75%
“Battery Medium”: 75-25%
“Low Battery”: Less than 25% (When power decreases to 10%,“Low Battery” will play one time)
“Goodbye”: Power OFF
CUSTOM EQ3 SOUND MODES
Tap either the right or left earbud 3 times for different EQ settings (GO Air will cycle 3 EQ settings).
Earbuds will power off when placed in the case and first show charging case battery level.
Then pulsing blue light indicates earbuds are 2 charging and turns off when fully charged.
Earbuds will auto power on and connect 3 to your device when removed.
Connect the GO Air into a computer or USB 5V 1A (or less) output device.
- The left or right earbud can be used independently for music and phonecalls. Simply choose one and take out of the case to connect.
- Only ONE Bluetooth device can be connected at a time. Turn off Bluetooth on unwanted devices and turn on Bluetooth on chosen device to connect.
Fully dry off the earbuds before putting them in the charging case to avoid any damage to the case.
The earbuds are sweat/water resistant but the case is not.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE JLAB AUDIO APP:
- Avoid extreme heat, cold, and humidity.
- Avoid dropping or crushing the earbuds.
- Wax may build up in the earbud tips, lowering the sound quality. Carefully remove the wax with a cotton swab or other small tool to improve the sound quality.
- If you experience discomfort or pain, try lowering the volume or discontinuing use temporarily.
- If you experience regular discomfort while using this product, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- We recommend you treat your earbuds as you would a nice pair of sunglasses and keep them in a safe location when not in use.