Read this manual carefully before use, and retain it for future reference.
Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger is a wireless charger for use in cars. With being convenient for one-handed use, it offers smart identification and control, flexible inductive sensing, 2.5D glass surface, and USB-C port. It also supports charging phones that are featured with wireless charging.
How to Use
- Use the clamp to secure the Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger onto the air vent and tighten the knob on the back. Plug in the supplied charger into the car’s cigarette lighter or power port, and insert the USB-A interface into the charger’s red USB port. Then plug in the USB-C interface into the car charger. When the indicator blinks blue three times, and the welcome light remains lit up, the wireless car charger is functioning normally.
Note: Please properly tighten the knob before use to prevent accidental movement during use.
- Make sure there are no metal objects on the surface of the wireless car charger, nor on the back of the compatible phone which meet the Qi standard. Move the phone close to the inductive sensor, and the wireless car charger’s arms will open automatically then close automatically to clamp down the phone. The indicator light will be blue while charging normally.
- In order to achieve a better charging performance, make sure the phone is properly placed onto the wireless car charger, so it is close to the charging surface (refer to the figure below). When the indicator blinks, it indicates that the charger is in protection mode. Please check whether there is a metal object on the charging surface or on the back of the phone. If the issue persists, please contact after-sales service. *
* When a phone that does not support wireless charging is placed onto the car charger, the indicator will blink.
- When you need to remove the phone from the wireless car charger, press the button to release the arms. The arms will open, and release the phone, then charging will stop.
Note: When the car’s cigarette lighter or power port are not supplying power, the phone can be removed directly.
- When the Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger cannot be secured onto an air vent with its clamp, the supplied adhesive mount can be used to secure it onto a flat surface.
Note: The surface for mounting the wireless car charger needs to be clean and flat. Make sure press and hold it firmly for 5 to 10 seconds after mounting. Due to the strength of the adhesive, forced removal may damage the car’s interior. It is recommended to have a professional to remove the adhesive mount.
- Do not strike or crush to this product.
- Keep the glass surface of the inductive sensor clean.
- Do not disassemble or modify the product.
- Do not place the product near or in fire, nor submerge it in water.
- Do not use this product in severely hot, humid, or corrosive environments so as to avoid damage to its electrical circuit.
- Do not place any cards including ID card and bank card with a magnetic strip/chip near
- or onto the wireless car charger to avoid corrupting the card. Keep a distance of at least 20 cm between implanted medical devices (pacemakers, cochlear implants, etc.) and the product so as to avoid potential interference to the
- medical devices.
- Do not allow children to touch or play with this product to avoid unnecessary accidents.
- Please unplug the car charger from the car’s cigarette lighter or power port when it will not be used for a long time. For your user experience, it is not recommended to reuse the adhesive mount as the strength of the adhesive will be decreased.
- The operating frequency for wireless charging is 110148 KHz. The equipment should be installed at least 20 cm (7.9 in.) from your body or nearby persons.
Hereby, Zimi Corporation declares that the radio equipment type Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://www.mi.com/global/service/support/declaration.html
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Product Name: Mi 20W Wireless Car Charger
Input: 5 V=3 A 9 V=2 A 12 V=2 A 15 V=1.8 A 20 V=1.35 A
Output: 20 W Max.*
Inductive Sensing Distance: ≤4 mm
Operating Temperature: 0 ºC to 40 ºC
Item Dimensions: 117.2 × 73.4 × 91.7 mm
*Wireless charging at 20 W is only compatible with Mi 9.
Note: Illustrations of product, accessories, and user interface in the user manual are for reference purposes only. Actual product and functions may vary due to product enhancements.
For further information, please go to
Manufactured for: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Manufactured by: Zimi Corporation (a Mi Ecosystem company)
Address: A913, No. 159 Chengjiang Middle Road, Jiangyin, Jiangsu, China
Na Roudné 1162/76, 30100 Plze