Mi Motion-Activated Night Light
Using the night light
- Open the back cover
a. When you’re using the night light for the ﬁrst time, rotate the back cover counterclockwise to open it, then install 3 AA batteries.
b. If the back cover is attached to a surface, rotate the night light counterclockwise to open it.
- Adjusting brightness
- Locking the back cover
a. Align the mark with the “ ” icon, place the cover on the night light, and rotate the cover until the “ ” icon is aligned with the mark.
b. Align the marks on the night light and the inside of the back cover, then rotate the night light clockwise. then rotate the night light clockwise.
- Attaching the night light to a surface
a. Remove the protective ﬁlm from the back cover and attach the night light to a surface.
b. Stick the hook to the back cover to hang the night light.
The optimal distance from the ﬂoor is 0.4m – 1m. Make sure the alignment mark points directly upwards so that the motion detector could work properly.
- When motion is detected in the dark, the night light will turn on auto- matically for 15 seconds.
The night light detects motion from a distance of up to 5-7 meters in the front and 2-3 meters on its sides. Its operating angle is 120°. Motion detection efﬁciency depends on the room temperature, the shape of the object, and the speed of the movement.
- The night light detects motion from a distance of up to 5-7 meters in the front and 2-3 meters on its sides. Its operating angle is 120°. Motion detection efﬁciency depends on the room temperature, the shape of the object, and the speed of the movement.
- Don’t cover the motion sensor. Clean the night light with a soft cloth. Don’t use corrosive solvents.
- Don’t install the night light near heat sources (air conditioners, radiators, humidiﬁers, etc.). Avoid direct sunlight.
- When you install the night light, make sure the logo in the front isn’t tilted.
- After a certain period of time, the night light’s brightness will decrease. This means that the batteries inside are going low. Replace the batteries and bring the old ones to your local recycling station.
1. For household use only.
2. Class Ⅲ luminaire.
3. Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are disposed of in landﬁlls or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
4. The LED module can not be replaced.
5. Do not disassemble the product. The light-emitting diode may cause damage to your eyes.
|Model: MJYD01YL||Operating temperature: -10 – +40°C|
|Net weight: ≈72g||Dimensions: 84×84×36mm|
|Rated power: 0.25W||Luminous ﬂux: 0.7lm/3.8lm|
|This form is created in accordance with the SJ/T11364 standard.
: The content of the hazardous substance in all homogenous materials of the
product is under the speciﬁed limitation of GB/T26572.
: The content of the hazardous substance in at least one of the homogenous
materials of the product exceeds the limitation of GB/T26572.
Na Roudné 1162/76, 30100 Plzeň
Read this manual carefully before using the product.
Manufacturer: Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co., Ltd.
(a Mi Ecosystem company)
Address: 10-B4 Qingdao Innovation Park B, Qingdao, China