Mi Smart Band 5
Read this manual carefully before use, and retain it for future reference.
- Insert one end of the fitness tracker into the slot from the front of the wristband.
- Press down on the other end with your thumb to push the fitness tracker completely into the slot.
- Comfortably tighten the band around your wrist, about 1 finger width away from your wrist bone.
- To achieve the optimal performance of the heart rate sensor, make sure its back to contact with your skin. When wearing your wristband, keep it neither too tight nor too loose but leaving some space for the skin to be able to breathe. Tighten the wristband before you start to exercise and properly loosen it afterward.
- If the band can easily move up and down the wrist, or the heart rate sensor cannot collect the data, try tightening the wristband.
- The band can comfortably fit around the wrist.
- Scan the QR code to download and install the latest version of the Mi Fit app, or search for it in Google Play, App Store, or other third-party app stores.
- Log into your Mi account in the Mi Fit app, and follow the instructions to connect and pair the band with your phone. Once the band vibrates and a pairing request is displayed on its screen, tap the touch bu!on to complete the pairing with your phone.
Note: Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled. Hold the phone and the band close to each other during pairing.
After successfully pairing with your device, the band will start tracking and analyzing your daily activities and sleeping habits. Touch the button to light up the screen. Swipe up or down to view various functions such as exercise data,
and heart rate measurements. Swipe right to return to the previous page.
- Swipe up/down to switch between functions.
- Swipe right to return to the previous page.
Remove the band from your wrist, hold on to each end and pull on the wristband until you see a small gap between the fitness tracker and the wristband. Use your finger to pop the fitness tracker out of its slot from the front side of the wristband.
Recharge your band immediately when the battery level is low.
- When using the band to measure your heart rate, please keep your wrist still.
- The Mi Smart Band 5 has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. It can be worn in the shower, swimming pool, or while swimming near the shore. It cannot be used, however, in a sauna or while scuba diving.
- The function of the touch button and touchscreen are not accessible during underwater. When your band comes in contact with water, use a so” cloth to wipe away excess water from its surface before using it.
- During daily use, avoid wearing the band too tightly and try to keep its contact area dry. Please clean the wristband regularly with water.
- Please stop using the product immediately and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin shows signs of redness or swelling.
Name: Mi Smart Band 5
Fitness Tracker Net Weight: 11.9 g
Fitness Tracker Dimensions: 47.2 x#18.5 x#12.4 mm
Wristband Material: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
Clasp Material: Aluminum alloy
Adjustable Length: 155–219 mm
Compatible with: Android 5.0 & iOS 10.0 or above
Ba!ery Capacity: 125 mAh
Ba!ery Type: Lithium polymer ba!ery
Input voltage: DC 5.0 V
Input Current: 250 mA Max.
Water Resistance: 5 ATM
Bluetooth Frequency: 2402–2480 MHz
Max. Output: $13 dBm
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Certifications and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd., declares that the radio equipment type XMSH10HM is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://www.mi.com/global/service/support/ declaration.html
For regulatory information, product certification, and compliance logos related to the Mi Smart Band 5, please go to More > Settings > Regulatory.
Manufactured for: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. Manufactured by: Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. (a Mi Ecosystem company) Address: Room 1201, Building A4, National Animation Industry Base, No. 800 Wangjiang West Road, Gaoxin District, Hefei, Anhui, China
For further information, please go to www.mi.com