global power station ®hub
Portable battery hub with interchangeable AC power prongs
Compatible with Qi-enabled devices, smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices.
|A high-speed 18W fast charge
USB-C PD output offers the most
|Recharge your powerstation hub in any region.||The high-output USB-A port
delivers up to 15W of power to
|An ultra-portable design makes it
easy to carry the power station hub
just about anywhere.
Key Selling Points
- Interchangeable AC power prongs make it easy to recharge your powerstation no matter where you are in the world.
- Use the USB-C PD port to recharge the power station hub, or use that same port to charge a device at an ultra-fast speed.
- Charge multiple devices simultaneously with two USB-A ports, a USB-C PD port, and wireless charging.
- A built-in 6,000mAh portable battery keeps your devices charged throughout the day.
- A rubberized, non-slip wireless charging surface keeps your device in place while charging.
- The ultra-portable design allows the power station hub to fit easily in your bag.
- You can also simultaneously charge multiple devices while the hub is plugged into an outlet.
The next generation of universal power.
Learn more at mophie.com/shop/universal-batteries
mophie global powerstation hub
Samsung Galaxy SI Oe, Samsung Galaxy Si 0, Samsung Galaxy SIO+, Samsung Galaxy Note9, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd gen.), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad mini 4, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, smartphones, tablets, and other USB-C and US13-A devices
|WIRELESS CHARGING COMPATIBILITY||Qi-enabled devices.|
|EXTRA BATTERY HOURS’||Up to 36 hours of extra battery*|
|CHARGING PORTS||AC input / USB-C PD Input/Output / USB-A QC Output / USB-A Output|
|INPUT / OUTPUT CURRENT||AC Input: 100V – 240V, 0.25A
USB-C PD Input: 54 – I2V, up to 18W USB-C PD Output: 5V -12V, up to 18W
USB-A Output (QC 3.0): 54 – 12V, up to 15W USB-A Output: 5V @ 2.4A
|DIMENSIONS||3.31 in x 3.31 in x 1.16 in (84mm x 84mm 29.5mm)|
|WEIGHT||9 oz (255.15g)|
|IN THE BOX||global powerstation hub / quick-start guide / North America Adapter / United Kingdom Adapter / Europe Adapter / Australia Adapter / China Adapter /Travel Cap|
|COLOR, FINISH & PART NUMBER||• Black / Plastic 1401102475 I TRVLSTION-VVRLS-6K|
Additional Selling Points
- mophie uses advanced wireless and battery technology to create safe, reliable products and deliver the quickest charge speeds possible.
- Every mophie battery product is tested at three different stages of production to ensure unmatched capacity, efficiency, and build quality, along with reliable, long-lasting performance.
- mophie is the #1 brand for Wireless Charging Pads in the U.S.
mophie.com © 2019 mophie inc. *Extra battery estimates based on comparisons with the mAh battery capacities of common consumer electronic devices. The amount of extra battery you receive depends on a variety of factors that are different for every user.1 The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Cell Phone Device Protection, Charging Case, Based on Dollars & Units, Jan. 2015-Sept. 2018. The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Mobile Power, Portable Power Packs, Based on Dollars, Jan. 2015- Sept. 2018. The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Mobile Power, Charging Pad, Wireless, Based on Dollars and Units, Jan. 2017- Feb. 2019. mophie, powerstation, the five-circles design, and the mophie logo are trademarks of mophie inc. iPad, iPad mini and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. The trademark “iPhone” is used in Japan with a license from Aiphone K.K. Samsung and Galaxy S are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Qi, and the Qi logo are trademarks of the Wireless Power Consortium. USB-C is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum. All rights reserved. Patents: mophie.com/patents.