Nursery Projector & Sound System
KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use extension cords.
WARNING: THIS IS AN
ELECTRIC LAMP – NOT A TOY!
To avoid risk of fire, burns, personal injury and electric shock it should not be played with or placed where small children can reach it.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
• Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
• The product should be placed roughly 4 feet away from child’s ear(s).
• Do not use sound projector for more than 8 hours of continuous use per day.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
• Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
• For use by adults for intended purpose only. Any other use is inappropriate and dangerous. Keep out of the reach of children.
• For indoor use only. Do not use outdoors.
• Appliance should be placed on a flat and stable area. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or Power Adapter after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to Munchkin, Inc. for examination, repair, or adjustment.
• Always make sure unit is “off” before removing Power Adapter from wall outlet.
• Do not look directly at lighted lamp.
The device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to connect the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This CLASS(B) DIGITAL APPARATUS complies with CANADIAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
TO USE NIGHTLIGHT
1. Place the unit on a flat surface away from the reach of children. 2. Attach the Power Adapter to the jack located on the unit and insert the cord into a 120V household outlet.
3. Press the NIGHTLIGHT button to turn on the Nightlight. The light will cycle through the full spectrum of colors.
4. Press the NIGHTLIGHT button again to make the Nightlight pause on a certain color.
NOTE: The night light button is backlit so you can easily spot it in the dark.
TO LISTEN TO SOUNDS
- Press the AMBIENT SOUND button repeatedly to select the desired ambient sound:
• White Noise
- Press the MUSIC button repeatedly to select the desired song:
• Hush Little Baby
• Rockabye Baby
• Mozart Lullaby
• Twinkle Twinkle
- To access the sound that was last played, simply press the SOUND button.
- Turn the VOLUME knob to adjust the sound to your desired volume.
- Press the SOUND button to turn off the Sounds.
TO PROJECT IMAGES AND LOAD THE IMAGE CARTRIDGE
To load the Image Cartridge, the Projector must be turned off. To turn the projector off, press the PROJECTOR button once.
- Select the Cartridge you wish to play.
- Rotate the Projector to access the cartridge loading slot.
- Slide the Locking Slider down to load the Cartridge.
- Make sure the cartridge is inserted right side up with the arrow on the cartridge facing away from the Locking Slider.
NOTE: Cartridge may get permanently stuck if loaded into the unit incorrectly.
- Once the Cartridge is loaded make sure that the Locking Slider is pushed up in a locked position or the Cartridge won’t play.
- Turn on the Projector system by pressing the PROJECTOR button.
- Rotate the angle of the Projector to project onto the wall or the ceiling.
- When finished, turn off the Projector by pressing the PROJECTOR button.
- You can conveniently store Cartridges in the compartment on the back of the unit.
NOTE: If the Cartridge you wish to play is already loaded, simply turn on the Projector by pressing the PROJECTOR button and adjust the Projector angle as needed.
TO OPERATE SOUNDS, PROJECTOR, AND NIGHTLIGHT TOGETHER
Sounds, Images, and the Nightlight can be used together or independently.
1. Press the SOUND, PROJECTOR, and NIGHTLIGHT buttons if you wish to play them together. Otherwise simply select one or more of the features.
TO SET THE AUTO-OFF TIMER
You have the option of using the Auto-Off Timer for the Sound and/or Projector.
1. Turn the TIMER knob to 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
NOTE: If you do not wish to use a timer, set the TIMER knob to OFF, indicated by the – symbol.
Always unplug the unit and ensure that it is cool before cleaning. Clean only with dry cloth.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Nursery Projector & Sound System includes a one-year limited warranty against defects from the date of purchase. In the event of a malfunction or defect during the in-warranty period, Munchkin, Inc., at its option, will replace or repair the product under warranty. Upon receipt of the product and the proof of purchase with a valid date of purchase, the defective part will be immediately repaired or replaced and returned to you free of charge (USA only). Please send defective unit, proof of purchase with the original store receipt, and a description of the problem you have encountered to: Munchkin, Inc., 7835 Gloria Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA – Attn: Nursery Projector & Sound System Warranty NOTE: This warranty does not cover a defect that has been caused by abuse, negligence, alterations, environmental exposures, accident, or misuse of the product.
• Model Number MKNU0665
• Power Adapter, Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 150 mA, Output 6VDC, 0.5A
• Nursery Projector and Sound System, Input: 6VDC, 0.5A
• Conforms to UL STD. 60065
• Certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 60065
If you have any questions or wish to provide comments about this product, feel free to contact our
Customer Satisfaction team at 1-800-344-2229 (M-TH 8:00am-5:00pm PST,
F 8:00am-1:00pm PST) or visit our website at www.munchkin.com.
© 2020 MUNCHKIN, INC. 7835 GLORIA AVE., VAN NUYS, CA 91406. MUNCHKIN BABY CANADA LTD.,
3-8460 MOUNT PLEASANT WAY, MILTON, ON L9T 8W7. MADE IN CHINA / FABRIQUÉ EN CHINE.