NITECORE USB Front Powerd Elite Headlamp User Guide
- Spotlight/Floodlight Adjustable Dual Output USB Powered Headlamp
- The spotlight utilizes 4 x CREE XP-G3 S3 LEDs with a max output of 1,600 lumens, a max peak beam intensity of 6,570cd and a max throw of 162 meters
- The floodlight utilizes a CREE XHP35 HD E2 LED with a wide range optic system of 170° illumination angle
- 5 brightness levels available with adjustable spotlight/floodlight output ratio (Patent No. ZL201820778007.X)
- Wristband remote included for wireless control (Patent No. ZL201520717872.X)
- 100° tilt angle for different illumination needs
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Convenient USB-A plug compatible with universal USB power sources
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Lightweight and breathable headband included
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
- Rating in accordance with IP67
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
|Head Diameter||40mm (1.57″)|
|Weight||117.5g (4.14oz) (Bracket Included, Headband and Power Source Not Included)
142.5g (5.03oz) (Bracket and Headband Included, Power Source Not Included)
2 x USB Cable Clips, Headband, Wristband Remote (Remote Control + Hook-and-loop Wristband), Spare O-ring (for the Remote Control)
Connecting a Power Source
All NITECORE® products are warranted for quality. Any DOA / defective product can be exchanged for a replacement through a local distributor/dealer within 15 days of purchase. After that, all defective / malfunctioning NITECORE® products can be repaired free of charge within 60 months from the date of purchase. Beyond 60 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The warranty will be nullified if
- the product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties;
- the product(s) is/are damaged due to improper use; (e.g. reversed polarity installation)
- the product(s) is/are damaged due to using an unofficially recommended power source.
For the latest information on NITECORE® products and services, please contact a local NITECORE® distributor or send an email to [email protected] All images, text and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purpose only. Should any discrepancy occur between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, Sysmax Innovations Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.
|FL1 STANDARD||100% Spotlight||100% Floodlight|
|*1,600 Lumens||480 Lumens||200 Lumens||50 Lumens||5 Lumens||*1,200 Lumens||480 Lumens||200 Lumens||50 Lumens||5 Lumens|
|1h 30min||5h||9h 30min||23h||45h||1h||4h 30min||7h 30min||21h||45h|
|1m (Impact Resistance)|
Note: The stated data is measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/PLATO FL 1-2019, using a 5,000mAh power bank under laboratory conditions. The data may vary in real world use due to different battery usage or environmental conditions. * It is recommended to use a power source available with 18W or above QC output. Otherwise the TURBO Level is not accessible.
Power Source Options
|NITECORE NPB Series Power Bank||Y (Recommended)|
|USB Power Source (18W or Above QC Output Available)||Y (Recommended)|
|USB Power Source (5V/2A or Above Output Available)||Y (Compatible)|
- The NITECORE NPB Series Power Bank is recommended as it is available with QC2.0/3.0 output and has a cable lock on the output ports specially designed for the USB cable of the HU60 to prevent accidental disconnection from the power source.
- The TURBO Level is not accessible if the output of the USB power source is below 18W.
- Please use a USB power source made by professional manufacturers or sold by authorized dealers to avoid the risk of accidents.
Connecting a Power Source
Use the USB cable of the HU60 to connect an external power source, and the indicator beneath the Power Button on the headlamp will fade in/out constantly for notification. The NITECORE NPB Series Power Bank is recommended as it has a cable lock on the output ports specially designed for the USB cable of the HU60 as illustrated to prevent accidental disconnection from the power source.
- CAUTION! Possible dangerous radiation! Don’t look into the light! Maybe dangerous for your eyes.
- When the product is kept in a backpack, please disconnect it from the power source to prevent accidental activation.
- When the product is left unused for a prolonged time, please disconnect it from the power source to save power.
The HU60 is designed with a wristband remote for wireless control. After pairing, the buttons on the remote control have the same functions as those on the headlamp as illustrated. The pairing is already factory preset before packaging.
- The remote control is powered by a 3V CR2025 Button Cell Battery which enables approx. 10,000 presses. The standby time is approx. 12 months if the battery is inserted with full power.
- The effective remote distance is approx. 2m (6.56ft) if there are no obstructions between the headlamp and the remote control.
- When the battery of the remote control needs to be replaced, please use a screwdriver or a coin to unscrew the cover counterclockwise until one of the dots on the cover is aligned with the unlock symbol, insert the battery with the positive end outwards, and then screw the cover clockwise until one of the dots is aligned with the lock symbol.
Please follow the steps below for re-pairing if either the remote control or the headlamp is replaced:
- After the headlamp is connected to the power source, press and hold both the Power Button and the T Button on the headlamp for over 3 seconds until the indicator beneath the Power Button flashes quickly to indicate that the headlamp is in the pairing status. (This status will last for approx. 30 seconds)
- When the headlamp is in the pairing status, press and hold both the Power Button and the T Button on the remote control until the headlamp is turned on to indicate that the pairing is complete.
- When the headlamp is in the pairing status but the pairing procedure is not complete in 30 seconds, the headlamp will automatically return to the standby status.
- When the headlamp is turned on in the pairing status, it will automatically exit the pairing status.
- During the pairing procedure, please ensure that the headlamp and the remote control are kept within 30cm (11.8″).
- Please replace the battery of the remote control when its power is low. Battery replacement will not cause re-pairing of the devices.
On / Off
On: When the light is off, long press the Power Button to turn it on.
Off: When the light is on, long press the Power Button to turn it off. (The HU60 has memory function. When reactivated, it will automatically access the previous using status.)
When the light is on, short press the Power Button to cycle through the following brightness levels: ULTRA LOW LOW MID HIGH TURBO.
The HU60 has a spotlight/floodlight adjustment function. The output ratio of the spotlight and floodlight is stepped or stepless adjustable on a certain brightness level.
- Stepped Adjustment : 5 modes of the output ratio are preset in the Stepped Adjustment.
M1 100% Floodlight M2 75% Floodlight + 25% Spotlight M3 50% Floodlight + 50% Spotlight M4 25% Floodlight + 75% Spotlight M5 100% Spotlight
When the light is on, short press the W Button each time to increase the floodlight output and decrease the spotlight output until it reaches M1; or short press the T Button each time to increase the spotlight output and decrease the floodlight output until it reaches M5.
- Stepless Adjustment : When the light is on, press and hold the W Button to increase the floodlight output and decrease the spotlight output until it reaches M1; or press and hold the T Button to increase the spotlight output and decrease the floodlight output until it reaches M5. Release to select the desired status.
Note: Only M1 and M5 are available on the ULTRALOW Level. When the output is on the ULTRALOW Level, short press the W Button to switch to M1; or short press the T Button to switch to M5.
ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation)
The integrated ATR technology regulates the output of the HU60 according to the working condition and ambient environment to maintain the optimal performance.