- Multi-purpose utility light
- High-performance LED emits up to 45 Lumens in brightness
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery provides a maximum runtime up to 21 hours
- Integrated intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (micro USB charging port)
- Single switch offers access to all functions via one-handed operation
- Three brightness levels to select from
- Signal light with three flashing frequencies
- Magnetic pedestal
- Innovative spherical joint design for full-angle illumination
- Features extremely wide 100°beam spread to light up peripheral vision
- Constructed from durable Polycarbonate materials
- Extremely lightweight, compact and portable
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
Size (without pedestal): 2.31″ x 0.95″ x 0.53″ (58.7mm x 24.2mm x 13.5mm)
Pedestal diameter: 1.37″(35mm)
Weight(with battery and pedestal): 0.76oz (21.5g)
Output and Runtime
|FL 1 STANDARD
|1 m (Impact Resistant)
|IP65 (Dust & Water Resistant)
NOTICE: Stated data has been measured in accordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using an integrated and fully charged 3.7V 100mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery under laboratory conditions. End-user results may vary due to individual usage habits and environmental conditions.
To switch on: Press the on/off button for more than one second;
To switch off: Press the on/off button again for more than one second.
With the light turned on, click the on/off button repeatedly to cycle through brightness levels from ultralow, medium, and high.
Note: The T360M has no memory effect for brightness levels. It starts with 2 lumens by default.
With the light turned off, click the on/off button twice in quick succession. The T360M will enter 1Hz low frequency flash mode. Click the on/off button to switch between low frequency flash (1Hz)-medium frequency flash (2Hz)-High frequency flash (10Hz). To exit, press the on/off button for more than one second to turn the light off.
Note: In standby mode, T360M can stand by for approximately 80 days.
T360M User Manual
The body and pedestal of the T360M are connected via a spherical joint. Rotate the light body to adjust illuminating angles.
Magnetic pedestal design allows the TM360M to attach to any iron surface.
- Connect to power source. Connect the charging port of the T360M with power source (adaptor, computer, etc.) through a USB cord. The normal charging time is two hours.
- Charging indication: A red indicator stays on to indicate charging in progress; a green indicator turns on upon charging completion.
Note: Recharge the T360M when output appears to be dim or unresponsive.
All NITECORE products are warranted for quality. Any defective /malfunctioning NITECORE Tube can be repaired free of charge for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Beyond 12 months, a limited warranty applies, covering the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts. The warranty is nullified in either or both of the following situations:
- The product(s) is/are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
- The product(s) is/are damaged through improper use.
For the latest information on NITECOREO products and services, please contact a local NITECORE® distributor or send an email to [email protected].
All images, text and statements specified herein this user manual are for reference purpose only. Should any discrepancy occurs between this manual and information specified on www.nitecore.com, information on our official website shall prevail. Sysmax Industry Co., Ltd. reserves the rights to interpret and amend the content of this document at any time without prior notice.
SYSMAX Industry Co., Ltd.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Rm 2601-06, Central Tower, No.5 Xiancun Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, 510623, Guangdong, China
Please find us on facebook:
Made in China
Thanks for purchasing NITECORE!