Occiam True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- 500mAh Charging Case X1
- Wireless Earbuds X2
- Type-C Cable x1
- Couple Eartips x
- User Manual x1
Earbuds will power on automatically when opening the charging case.
For manually power on, earbuds in truned off status long-tap on earbud for 3s, earbud will power on. (Earbud out of charging case and it is turned off)
Earbuds will power off automatically when placing them into charging case and close the case For manually power off,in non-playback status long-tap on earbud for 5s, earbud will power off.(Earbud out of charging case and it is turned on)
Please put both earbuds into the case for charging, and then close the case, earbuds power off automatically. (When the battery of earbuds is low,there will be a voice prompt ” low battery, please charge”)
Charge for the case
Please use the Type-C cable(provided) to charge the case.(When the battery of charging case is low, the indicator light on the case will flash green, the light will be trun off when it is fully charged.)
Note:Before first-time using, please fully charge both earbuds and charging case.
Twins Earbuds Pairing
- Open the charging case, earbuds will turn on automatically. The indicator lights on earbuds will flash green twice, and then they will enter into pairing mode.
- Turn on the device’s Bluetooth and search for “X2” to connect.
Single Earbud Mode
- Take one earbud (Left/Right) out from the charging case and close the case.
- Wait for 5s to enter pairing mode, light on earbud will flash green and red alternately.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device and choose “X2” from the Bluetooth list.
|Tap once on either earbud
|Quick double tap on left earbud
|Quick double tap on right earbud
Phone Calls Control
|Tap once on either earbud
|Long tap for 2s on either earbud
Voice Assistant：Quick triple tap touch on either earbud
Volume +: Long tap on right earbud
Volume -: Long tap on left earbud
Earbud volume and android phone volume are Not synchronized. Even if earbud volume full blast,you can increase volume on android phone.
Earbud volume and ios device volume are synchronized,so you can modify volume by earbud or by the ios device.
Applying the Bluetooth earbuds at high volume for a long time will cause damage to your hearing,you are advised to adjust to proper volume to protect your hearing. Please do not use these earbuds when you are engaged in activities requiring to be aware of the surrounding environment. Do not apply these earbuds in storm weather,they will interfere with the signal transmission,and increase the risk of being struck by lightning. Please keep the device away from extreme heat,humidity or corrosive environments.
- Use DC-5V 1A chargers/adapters certified by a regulated manufacturer to charge the case.
- Do not overcharge the battery the case for a too long time,which will decrease the battery service life.
- Battery usage by children should be supervised.
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations and recycle when possible.
- Do not dispose of household waste.
- In the event of a battery leak,do not allow the liquid to come in contact with the skin or eyes. In the event of a leak or a hazard seek medical help immediately.
Q: Why these earbuds can not pair with my mobile phones?
- Please make sure the earbuds are full charged and power on.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is turn on.
- If above 2 points have no problem, please put earbuds into the case again and close the case, hold on for 1min, then open the charging case and reconnect earbuds with your phone.
Q:Why does the music cut in or cut out.
First, please do not let the distance between these earbuds and your phone more than 33 feet(without obstacle). If the distance less than 33 feet, please take steps as follow:
- Put earbuds back into case and close the case, forget “”X2″” on your phone.
- After 10s later, open the case and reconnect these earbuds with your phone”
Q:Why does the earbuds can not be charged and not disconnected with my phone even earbuds are put into case and I have closed the case.
Please make sure the charging case are not in low battery, if the charging case are in low battery, earbuds can not be charged and not disconnected even though they are in case. So, please use the type-c cable to charge the case fully.
Q:Volume is too low even though I adjust it on earbuds to Max, Why
does this happen?
If you are using an Android operation system mobile phones, the volume of earbuds will not synchronize with your phone. If you adjust the volume to maximum on earbuds, but the sound you hear is too low, please adjust the volume on your phone.
- If you have any problem about these earbuds, please contact us through email: [email protected]