Specs for products：
- Bluetooth version + SPECS：Bluetooth V5.0+EDR Support: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP, GAVDP
- SNR: 96dB SNR stereo ADC and stereo DAC Sensitivity: -80dBm﹤0.1% BER
- Frequency: 2402MHz ~ 2480MHz
- Transmission Distance: 10m
- Transmission power: CLASS2, 4dbm
- Audio SNR: ≥75dB
- Audio performance: SBC decoding
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/200mAH
- Charging Time: about 1.5-2 hour
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V
- Working currency: ≤40mA
- Working temprature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Playtime(50% volume ): 5 hours
- Playtime(100%volume ):4 hours
- Standby time: about 300 hours Speaker Section
- Speaker Dimension: Ф40mm Impedance: 32Ω
- Rated Power: 15 mW
- Power capacity: 150mW
- Sensitivity: 103dB S.P.L/1KHz
- Frequency Response: 20~20KHz
- Turning On of device：Long press ON”.
- Turning off of device：Long press
- 2 second on， prompt“Power
- 2 second on，prompt“Power Off”.
- First time pairing：Boot into pairing mode automatically，Voice prompt“the bluetooth device is ready to pair”. Equipment open bluetooth connection interface option“PBT669”clik connect，no password . After the success of the matching Prompt“The bluetooth device is connected successfully”.
- Re-pairing：Under off status long press about 2 second，red and blue LED flash alternately.
- For already connected device ,bluetooth headphone will automatically back to connect. Headphones into the matching status again .
- Vol + /Next Track
- Power – Play/Pause – Answer/End call/SIRI assist
- Vol – /Previous Track
- LED light indicator
- Micro USB charging port
- Get through -Short press
- Hang up –In a call short press
- Replay the last phone number –Double-click Play/Pause
- Music—Short press
- Going to SIRI assist –Long press
- Volume control to up and down —-Long press
LED Light status：
- Charging status —–Long bright red light,full charged red light was off. 2：Device on prompt—–Blue light on
- Pairing status—–Red and blue LED flash alternately
- Standby status—–Blue light flash
- Already connected status—Long bright blue light
- Play status—–Blue light bright 1 second and flash 1 time.
Low battery prompt： prompt： “Battery low”.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by the manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.