proxicast 4G/LTE Cross-Polarized Panel Antenna User Guide
- Part No. ANT-129-001
- Description: Proxicast 4G/LTE CrossPolarized (MIMO) 7-10 dBi Fixed-Mount Panel Antenna
- High Gain Directional Signal Enhancement
- 4G/LTE Modems, Routers & Hotspots
- Poor Signal Coverage Areas
- Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Home / Office / Commercial Installations
- Cross-Polarized MIMO Elements for Improved Signal Quality & Performance
- Wide Beamwidth for Easy Positioning
- Weatherproof, Compact & Light-weight
- N Female Connectors
- Pole or Wall Mountable
- Compatible with all 4G/LTE Networks
- Compatible with most 4G/LTE Modems/Routers
Proxicast’s dual polarized directional LTE MIMO antenna is ideal for signal enhancement in virtually any cellular application.
It is compatible with all 3G and 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus and most other cellular operators worldwide.
The antenna incorporates two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing which focus radio energy into a 75 degree beam enabling connection to distant cell towers. The elements are set at 45 degree angles to provide cross-polarized multiple input / multiple output (MIMO) connectivity for LTE radio equipment resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless and others.
The antenna’s compact, light-weight rugged housing, heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials make it ideal for outdoor applications including building rooftops, utility poles, or surveillance trailers.
|Peak Gain||7 -10 dBi frequency dependent|
|Beam Width Horizontal||70° / 75°|
|Beam Width Vertical||75° / 60°|
|Input Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Polarization||Vertical + Horizontal @ ±45° (90° relative)|
|Max Input Power||50 W|
|Ground Plane||Not Required|
|Connector Type||2x N Female (jack)|
|Cable Length||12 in (300mm) RG58U low-loss coax|
|Mounting||Pole or Wall – Pole Mounting Bracket included 1.2 in min, 2.0 in max dia pole (30 – 50 mm)|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 7.2 X 2.75 in (300 x 183 x 70 mm)|
|Weight||1.4 lb (0.64 kg) excluding mounting hardware|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +60°C|
Operation of this device outside the parameter ranges given above may cause permanent damage.
|Horizontal (Azimuth) Plane||Vertical (Elevation) Plane|
Additional Product Images
- Pole (Not included)
- N Female Connector
- M8 U Bolt (x2)
- Clamp (x2)
- Pole Mounting Plate
- M5 X 10mm OD Flat Washer (x4)
- M5 x 8mm OD Lock Washer (x4)
- Nut (x4)
- M5 x 8mm OD Lock Washer (x4)
- Nut (x4)
Directional Antenna Installation Tips
- Determine location of nearest cell tower for your carrier (see opensignal.org or cellreception.com).
- Orient antenna so cables point downward.
- Mount antenna to 2.0 inch max diameter mast or to wall as high as possible.
- Point antenna toward cell tower.
- Point away from:
- other antennas
- trees & buildings
- large vertical metal or concrete objects
- Adjust antenna position left/right and up/down tilt to find optimal signal.
- Keep coax lead cable as short as possible & weatherproof all outdoor connectors.
- Observe safety codes regarding lightning protection, grounding, and mast height.
For the latest specifications, additional product information, worldwide sales and information about Proxicast:
- 312 Sunnyfield Drive, Suite 200
- Glenshaw, PA 15116 USA
For technical questions and application information:
Email: [email protected]
The information contained herein is believed to be reliable. Proxicast makes no warranties regarding the information contained herein. Proxicast assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any of the information contained herein.
Proxicast assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use of the information contained herein. The information contained herein is provided “AS IS, WHERE IS” and with all faults, and the entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the user. All information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein or any use of such information does not grant, explicitly or implicitly, to any party any patent rights, licenses, or any other intellectual property rights, whether with regard to such information itself or anything described by such information. Proxicast products are not warranted or authorized for use as critical components in medical, life-saving, or life-sustaining applications, or other applications where a failure would reasonably be expected to cause severe personal injury or death.
© Copyright Proxicast, LLC. All rights reserved.