PYLE Wireless BT Streaming Desktop Amplifier User Manual
Compact Audio Receiver Amplifier with MP3/AUX/RCA Input, Rotary Adjustment Control (2 x 120 Watt)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read Instructions – All the safety and operating instructions should be read before operating the appliance.
- Retain Instructions – The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- Head Warnings – All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
- Follow Instructions
- Water and Moistunt – The appliance should not be used near water for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, swimming pool, or a wet basement.
- Ventilation – The appliance should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation openings or placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet that may impede the ow of air through the ventilation openings.
- Heat – The appliance should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances including ampliers that produce heat.
- Power Sources – The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
- Grounding or Polarization – Precaution should be taken to insure that the grounding or polarization means of an appliance is not defeated.
- Power-Cord Protection – Power supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point at which they exit from the appliance.
- Cleaning – The appliance should be cleaned only as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Power Lines – An outside antenna system should not be located in the vicinity of overhead power lines or other electric light or power circuits or where it can fail into such power lines or circuits. When installing an outside antenna system, extreme care should be taken to keep from touching such power lines or circuits as contact with them might be fatal.
- Non-Use Periods – The power cord of the appliance should be unplugged from the outlet when the appliance is to be left unused for a long period of time.
- Obiect and Uquid Entry – Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through openings.
- Carts and Stands – If the appliance is used with a cart or stand, the cart or stand should be a type recommended by the manufacturer. An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
- Mounting – The appliance should be mounted only as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Damage Requiring Service – The appliance should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. The power-supply cord or plug has been damaged.
B. Objects have failen into, or liquid has been spilled into the appliance enclosure.
C. The appliance has been exposed to rain.
D. The appliance has been dropped, or the enclosure has been damaged.
E. The appliance does not appear to operate normally or axtiibits a marked change in performance.
- Servicing – The user should not attempt to service the appliance beyond that deecribed in the user’s operating instructions. All other servicing should be referred to qualied personnel.
- Overloading – Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in a risk of re or electric shock.
- Replacement Parts – When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician has used replacement parts specied by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in re,elecb1c shock or other hazards.
- Safety Check – Upon completion of any service or repairs to this appliance, ask the service technician to perform safety checks to determine that the appliance is in proper operating condition.
Your new PCA4BT Stereo Power Amplier
Gives you the power and versatility you need in a professional sound system. Its wide frequency response make it suitable for amplifying music or vocal program material. The front located 3.5mm jack allows you to connect the input of various MP3 devices conveniently.
FEATURES AND CONTROLS
- Blue LED Output Level Display
- Power ON/OFF and LED Indicator: Main power switch; the indicator lights when the amplier is turned on.
- 3.5mm AUX Input Jack (FRONT): Easily connect the computerized MP3 Device (player) sources such as PC (CD ROM) laptop, Walkman, iPod, and CellPhone.
- MASTER Volume Control: Lets you control the overall volume level.
- BASS and TREBLE Controls: Allows you to boost or attenuate bass and treble for the desired sound.
- LINE RCA Input: Lets you connect most high level audio sources such as CD player, tape deck, tuner, cam corder or VCR. It is compatible with computerized devices (MP3) via 3.5mm to RCA Converter
- Push Type Speaker Terminal: Lets you easily connect speaker wires directly to the amplier. The speaker impedance can be ranged from 4 to 8 Ohms for the general stereo output. The total speaker impedance must be at least 4 Ohm per channel at stereo mode.
- 110/220 Voltage Selector: This amplier has selectable input voltage from 110V/60Hz (standard in USA and CANADA) to 220V/50Hz (for EUROPEAN operation). Please make sure the switch is in the proper position before operating, otherwise if severe damage occurs, it is not covered by the warranty.
- Replaceable Power Fuse: The amplier uses a fuse for protection against surges and short circuit. If the amplier suddenly turns o and doesn’t turn ON, check the fuse and if necessary replace it with a 1.5-amp. 250-volt fast-acting, 5x20mm fuse (not supplied).
- Wireless BT Streaming Indicator
- Press this button to select BT/AUX input
- Wireless BT Streaming Antenna
This product can expose you to a chemical or group of checmicals, which may include ”Lead(Pb)” which is known in the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Wireless BT Streaming Desktop Amplier
Compact Audio Receiver Amplier with MP3/AUX/RCA Input, Rotary Adjustment Control (2 x 120 Watt)
- Desktop Audio Amplier
- Compact Mini Receiver Amplier Style
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming Ability
- Front Panel Rotary Controls
- RCA Audio Input (L/R)
- Push Type Speaker (L/R) Terminals
- AUX (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- Treble Bass Master Volume Adjustable
- Built-in Short Circuit and Power Surge Protection
- LED Indicator Light Output Level Display
Wireless BT Streaming Connectivity:
- Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing Ability
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Devices (Smartphones Tablets Laptops Computers etc.)
- Wireless BT Streaming Network Name: ‘Pyle Speaker’
- Wireless BT Streaming Version: 2.1
- Wireless Range: 30’+ ft.
- Output Power: 2 x 120 Watt @ 4 Ohm
- Line Input Sensitivity: 220mv 1kHz @ 4Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- S.N. Ratio: 75dB
- T.H.D.: 0.3%
- Tone Controls: +/-10dB
- Fuse: 1.5A 250V Fast-Acting 5x20mm
- Power Supply: 120/220V, Switch Selector
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.7’’ x 8.3’’ x 2.7’’ -inches
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Email: [email protected]