This user manual provides the product safety information. Before using the phone, please read the Important Information Guide (IIG) carefully.
Greetings from realme mobile
This guide will show you how to use the phone and its important functions. You may also visit realme official website to get more information about the phone.
- Do not place the phone or battery near or inside the heating equipments, cooking equipments, high pressure vessels (such as microwave ovens, induction cooker, electric oven, heater, pressure cooker, water heater, gas stove, etc.) to prevent the battery overheating which may lead to an explosion.
- The original charger, data cable and battery shall be used. Unapproved chargers, data cables, or batteries that are not certified by the manufacturer may result in electric shock, fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- When charging, please place the device in an environment that has a normal room temperature and good ventilation. It is recommended to charge the device in an environment with temperature ranging from 5°C~35°C.
- Back cover can’t be removed.
How to reboot the phone
Press and hold the Power Button and Volume Up Button at the same time until the realme boot animation is displayed to reboot the phone.
How to Transfer Old Mobile Content to a New Mobile You can use realme Clone Phone to easily transfer photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, apps, etc from your old phone to the new one.
- If you have an old Android phone, first scan the QR code below, then download and install Clone Phone, next open Clone Phone on both the new and old phones, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
- If you have an old iPhone, open Clone Phone on the new phone directly, and follow on-screen instructions to sign in to iCloud account and sync the files.
|Main screen parameter||I 6.km(6.5)|
I 3Megapixels+8Megapixels +2Megapixe1s+2Megapixels Rear
|SAR Values||I FCC SAR||0.708W/kg(Headi
|Radio Waves Specifications|
|Radio||Frequency||Max. Output Power|
|LTE FDD||Bands 1/2/3/4/66||23± I am|
|LTE TDD||Bands 38/41||23x1dBm|
You are provided with the following standard accessories: 1 Phone, 1 Charger, 1 USB data cable, 1 Safety Guide, 1 Quick Guide, 1 SIM Ejector Tool, 1 Protective Case.
‘The Important Information Guide and Warranty Card’ contains information regarding safety, operation and customer service. Before using the realme smartphone, please read all the instructions and the security information below, and keep it for backup. More detailed instructions are kept in this product as an electronic file. Please read the built-in instructions on the realme smartphone. For the latest information, please visit https://www.realme.com.
This mobile phone is suitable for working in an environment of 0°C to 35°C. Temperature for storage should be between -20°C and 45°C. Excessively high or low temperatures can affect the use of mobile phones and even damage the mobile phone and battery. When using this mobile phone, please avoid places near telephone, television, radio, and office automation machines. Please charge this mobile phone in an environment between 5°C and 35°C, so as not to reduce battery performance and standby time. If the phone has a flash charging function, it may not be able to enter the flash charging mode when the temperature is below 15°C or over 35°C.
The operating system of this product supports official system updates. If the user rooted the ROM system of any third party or modified the system file by cracking, it may lead to security risks of the system. realme will not provide any support nor take any responsibility for the final use in these cases.
- Please do not weld battery terminals. Otherwise, it may cause battery leakage, overheat, explosion and fire.
- Please do not press or pierce the battery with hard objects (for example needle or other sharp objects), to avoid damage, battery leak, overheating or fire.
- Battery liquid may be harmful if contacted with skin or clothes, your skin might be hurt. Please immediately wash it with water, or go to hospital at once to seek medical help if necessary.
- If there are any abnormalities like high temperature, discoloration, distortion, bulging, leakage, etc. during operation, charging or preservation, please cease to use the device.
- Do not expose the battery liquid to eyes. It might cause potential blindness. When happens, wash your eyes immediately or go to the hospital if serious.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery, as it may cause battery leakage, overheating, explosion or fire.
- Do not place or use the battery near fire, heater or other high temperature places. Otherwise, it may cause battery leakage, overheat, explosion or fire.
- If there is battery leakage or strange smell, please immediately move it from open flame in order to avoid fire or explosion.
- Please keep the battery away from moist or wet areas from moisture. Otherwise, it may cause battery overheat, fuming and corrosion.
- Do not place the battery directly in sunlight, or other high temperature areas. Otherwise, battery leakage and overheating may make battery performance descend and service life affected. Keep the battery in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not use the battery or connect it with a high-voltage power supply, otherwise it may cause a short circuit or burst.
- The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times at least, but it will eventually wear out.
- Do not dispose the battery as household waste. Dispose the battery according to local regulations.
- Caution: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Warning: Please do not charge the battery over 12 hours.
- Adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- If any part of the product is cracked or damaged, discontinue use immediately and contact the realme Service Center.
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
This device was tested for typical body-worn operations with the back of the handset kept 0.5cm away. To maintain compliance with RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain a 0.5cm separation distance between the user’s body and the back of the handset. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories should not contain metallic components in its assembly. The use of accessories that do not satisfy these requirements may not comply with RF exposure requirements, and should be avoided. If you are using pacemaker, hearing aid, cochlear implant or other device, please use the phone according to the doctor’s advice.
This symbol means that according to local laws and regulations your product and/or its battery shall be disposed of separately from household waste. When this product reaches its end of life, user has the choice to give his product to a competent recycling organization. Proper recycling of your product will protect human health and the environment.
• realme mobiles will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
• realme mobiles will comply with all the applicable laws related to WEEE management.
Hereby, Realme Chongqing Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd. declares that this wireless device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: https://www.realme.com/global/support/ eu-declaration.
Notice: Observe national and local regulations where the device is used. This device may be restricted for use, depending on the local network. The operation frequency in 5150-5350MHz of Wi-Fi 5G are restricted to indoor usage only.
Please check Radio Waves Specifications in the Quick Guide to see whether this product supports Wi-Fi 5G or not.
FCC RF Exposure Information and Statement
The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. This device has also been tested against this SAR limit. This device was tested for typical body-worn operations with the back of the handset kept 1.5cm from the body. To maintain compliance with FCC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain a 1.5cm separation distance between the user’s body and the back of the handset. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories should not contain metallic components in its assembly. The use of accessories that do not satisfy these requirements may not comply with FCC RF exposure requirements, and should be avoided.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
- This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.