RIVERSONG PowerBank Rise 10 PB57 User Guide
Rise 10 (PB57)
Before using this product, please read these instructions carefully and keep them.
SPECIFICATION WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Capacity: 10000 mAh Power Bank
Rated Power: 37Wh USB Cable
Input: 5V 2A User Manual
Output 1: 5V 1A Warranty Card
Output 2: 5V 2.4A
Total Output: 5V 2.4A (Max)
Port: Micro USB + TypeC + USBA*2
Weight: ~210 g
CHARGING and DISCHARGING INSTRUCTIONS
|4 LED Lights ON||76%100% Power Remaining|
|3 LED Lights ON||51%75% Power Remaining|
|2 LED Lights ON||26%50% Power Remaining|
|1 LED Light ON||10%25% Power Remaining|
|1 LED Light Blinking||<10% Power Remaining|
|1 LED Light Blinking||1 %25% Power Remaining|
|1 LED Light ON and 1 Blinking||26%50% Power Remaining|
|2 LED Lights ON and 1 Blinking||51%75% Power Remaining|
|3 LED Lights ON and 1 Blinking||76% 99% Power Remaining|
|4 LED Lights ON||100% Power Remaining|
Power status indications are as follows:
You can charge your power bank by the following ways
RIVERSONG TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Address：No. 1108 Tower B, Tian’an HighTech Plaza Phase 1, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Official website：www.riversongtech.com
HOW TO USE
- Press the power button to turn on the power bank. The power indicator light will turn off automatically if the power bank is not in use for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Output and input ports can be found on the top of the power bank. The USB port is compatible for a variety of devices such as smartphones, tablets or other digital devices.
- When the device is plugged into the power bank, the power bank will immediately begin to charge the device.
- Use the provided Micro USB cable in order to connect the power bank to an adapter. The power bank will enter into sleep mode when not in use for about 1 minute.
- Once the device is fully charged, please unplug the charging cable and disconnect the charging device
- Read the user guide carefully in order to prevent hazards and accidents related to improper use.
- Do not throw, knock or drop the product, it will damage the outer case and inner PCBA.
- Please keep away the product from fire or water and avoid exposing to sunlight or rain for a long time. Please do not keep the product in high temperature places or near the flammable liquids, gases or explosives.
Keeping the product in high temperature for long time, will influence the life of the product.
- When not in use, please keep the power bank in dry place.
- Please do not disassemble the product or use the damaged product.