SM-S908B Galaxy S22 Ultra Smartphone
- USB cable
- Ejection pin
- Quick start guide
- The items supplied with the device and their images may vary by region.
- If you use a screen protector, make sure it allows for use of the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.
Installing a nano-SIM card (sold separately)
Insert the ejection pin into the tray’s hole to remove the tray.
Place the SIM or USIM card on the tray with the gold-colored contacts facing upwards and gently press the SIM or USIM card into the tray to secure it.
Accessing more information
Visit www.samsung.com to view device information, the user manual, and more. You may incur additional charges for accessing the Internet.
Read all safety information before using the device to ensure safe and proper use. You can view more safety information in the safety information menu of the Settings app.
Follow the warnings below to prevent incidents, such as fires or explosions, injuries, or damage to the device
- Your device contains magnets. Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that may be affected by magnets such as credit cards and implantable medical devices. If you have an implantable medical device, consult your physician before use.
- Do not expose the device to physical impact or damage.
- Use only Samsung-approved batteries, chargers, and cables specifically designed for your device.
- Prevent the multipurpose jack and battery terminals from coming into contact with foreign materials such as metal, liquids, or dust.
- If any part of the device, such as the glass or acrylic body, is broken, smokes, or emits a burning odor, stop using the device immediately. Use the device again only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Centre.
- Do not turn on or use the device when the battery compartment is exposed.
- Do not disassemble or reuse the battery.
- The device can be used in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 35 °C. You can store the device at an ambient temperature of -20 °C to 50 °C. Using or storing the device outside of the recommended temperature ranges may damage the device or reduce the battery’s lifespan.
To prevent possible hearing damage when using a headset, do not listen to sound at high volume for long periods.
This marking on the product, accessories or literature and without the bar on batteries indicates that the product, battery, and its electronic accessories (e.g. charger, headset, USB cable) should not be disposed of with other household waste.
- For information on Samsung’s environmental commitments and product regulatory obligations, e.g. REACH, visit our sustainability page available via www.samsung.com.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) certification information
Your mobile is designed not to exceed the limits for exposure to radio waves recommended by international guidelines.
For SAR values specific to your model, visit www.samsung.com/sar and search for your region and device with the model number.
|Band and mode||Output power|
|WCDMA 900/2100||24 dBm|
|LTE 1/3/7/8/20/28/38/40||23 dBm|
|Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz||20 dBm|
|Wi-Fi 5.1-5.7 GHz||23 dBm|
|Wi-Fi 5.8 GHz||25 mW|
|Wi-Fi 5.9-6.4 GHz||23 dBm (LPI) /14 dBm (VLP)|
|Band and mode||Output power|
|Bluetooth 2.4 GHz||20 dBm|
|NFC 13.56 MHz||42 dBpA/m at 10 m|
|Wireless charging||37.7 dBpA/m at 10 m|
|UWB 6-8.5 GHz||0 dBm|
If LTE/5G Power Class 2 is supported, the max output power is 26 dBm.
The use of the WLAN band is restricted to indoor use only.
This restriction is applicable in: AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, EL, FI, FR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, UK(NI), GB.
Declaration of Conformity
Samsung declares that this device is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU and with the relevant UK statutory requirements. Go to www.samsung.com/mobile_doc to view the Declaration of Conformity.
Your device supports water- and dust resistance (IP68).
Follow these tips carefully to maintain the water- and dust-resistant performance of the device.
- Do not immerse the device in fresh water deeper than 1.5 m for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not expose the device to water moving with force. Do not suddenly apply water pressure to the device, such as when diving.
- If the device is exposed to fresh water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to other liquids, such as salt water, swimming pool water, soapy water, oil, perfume, sunscreen, hand cleaner, or chemical products such as cosmetics, rinse it with fresh water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
- If the device has been immersed in water or the microphone or speaker is wet, the sound may not be heard clearly during a call.
Removing the battery
- To remove the battery, contact an authorized service center. To obtain battery removal instructions, please visit www.samsung.com/global/ecodesign_energy.
- For your safety, you must not attempt to remove the battery. If the battery is not properly removed, it may lead to damage to the battery and device, cause personal injury, and/or result in the device being unsafe.
- Samsung does not accept liability for any damage or loss (whether in contract or tort, including negligence) that may arise from failure to precisely follow these warnings and instructions, other than death or personal injury caused by Samsung’s negligence.
It is recommended not to use fixed graphics on part or all of the touchscreen for extended periods. Doing so may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting.
Short Form Warranty Statement
- This warranty applies to Samsung products first purchased by an end-user in one of the countries listed in point 6 below. Customers who purchased this product from Samsung or its authorized distributors in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Latvia, Norway, Spain or Sweden should also refer to the separate warranty card enclosed in the box. In the event of a conflict between the Quick Start Guide and the warranty card the terms in the warranty card will apply.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Samsung) warrants this product as free of defects in material, design, and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the first retail purchase or delivery. This period is reduced to 12 months for batteries (where legally permissible). Repairs of the product under this warranty (with or without replacement of parts) do not lead to an extension or restart of the warranty period. This statement is subject to the full terms of the warranty, shown at samsung.com/support/warranty.
- This warranty does not affect (and is provided in addition to) any consumer statutory rights or contractual rights that apply against the seller of the product. This warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear, misuse of the product, or damage to the product. Proof of purchase and the serial number of the product are required.
- Products may be repaired, replaced or refunded under this warranty at Samsung’s discretion. We recommend that you back up your device as data may be deleted in the course of repair.
- To obtain warranty service, please contact Samsung or a Samsung Authorised Service Centre. [Contact information available at samsung.com/support/contact]
- Samsung operates a pan-European warranty, which means that you can obtain service under this warranty from Samsung or a Samsung Authorised Service Centre in any of the following countries: the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany, France, Italy, Malta, Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Croatia. The full local Samsung warranty terms and period applying in the country in question will apply to your claim.
Copyright © 2021 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Printed in Korea