Sentry Truewireless Bluetooth Earbuds W charging
Using your BT969 True Wireless Earphones
Before use: Charge both earbuds by placing it inside the charging case and press the button on the front of the case once to start charging.
Turn off the Bluetooth function from your music device. eg. Mobile phone or music device.
Take out the earbuds from the charging case after they have charged, it will turn on automatically, even it is not charging. If earbuds are not powered on, press and hold the power button on the two earbuds at the same time for about 3 seconds until the blue and red lights start to flash. Then release
Wait about 8-10 seconds for the two earbuds to connect to each other automatically. If the two earbuds are not pairing, quick double press on the left earbud, and wait about 8 seconds for pairing. One of the earbuds will be flashing red+blue, and another side of earbud will be flashing blue.
You can now turn on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone. search and select BT969. Wait. 5 seconds. Both earbuds will have no lights flashing and a voice will sound “Connected’: then it is ready to use with your device.
To use your Wireless Earphones After setting them up
Turn off the Bluetooth function on your phone or device and then Press the power-on button on both earbuds for 3 seconds at the same time to turn them on.
Wait 8 seconds for them to connect to each other automatically.
Autopair: Alternatively, If both earbuds are inside the charging case. Press the
charging/awake button (Fig.2) on the front of the case. A blue light will turn on indicating the earbuds are awake.
Remove the earbuds from the case, wait 3 seconds, and it will be ready to pair with your Bluetooth device.
Turning off the earbuds
Press and hold the left earbud and right earbud at the same time for about 3 seconds and the earbuds will be powered off (Fig. 1)
Charging the Earphones
a) Power off the earbuds and then put both earbuds inside the Charging Case.
b) The case will charge the earbuds automatically after you put both earbuds inside the charging case, or press the button on the front of the case to start charging (Fig.2). A blue light will show that it is charging (Fig.3) Before charging the earbuds make sure the charging case is fully charged – see point 5 below.
Note: It will take approximately 1 .5 hours to charge the earbuds. The Charging case will automatically stop charging when the earbuds are fully charged. To stop charging the earbuds at anytime, press the charging button again.
Plug the charging cable to the case. Red light flashing indicates charging, charge for minimum 2 hours. ( The charging case must be fully charged in order to charge the earbuds )
When you are listening to the music, short press the button on either earbud: one for music playing, one for music pause.
When the earbuds are approaching very low battery power, one of the earbuds will turn off to save power while the other will continue to play.
Picking up a phone call – short press the button on the left earbud to answer the phone call and short press again to end the call. Double Long press (2sec) to reject the call.
In the event that your True Wireless Is not connecting to your device.
- Make sure both earbuds are fully charged.
- The music device is not more than 5 meters away from the phone and free from interference from other Bluetooth devices.
- If the earbuds are on, turn them off by pressing the power button for 3 seconds, and follow Steps 1 – 4 again to reconnect the earbuds and the phone.
If only one earphone Is wor1dng
- Make sure both units are properly charged
- The mobile or music device is no more than 5 meters away from the buds.
- Reset your ear buds by following steps 1 – 4.
If the volume is low
- Turn up the volume on your device
- Make sure the your mobile device is fully charged and within 5 meters range.
If earbuds are not charging or not holding a charge.
- Make sure the charging case is fully charged. See point 5
- Place the earbuds inside charging case and press the button on the front of the case once. A blue light will show indicating that it is charging the earbuds.
- Always turn off the earbuds before putting them back in the charging case. Press the button on both earbuds for 3 seconds to power off. (Fig.1)
- Model Number: BT969
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Earphone Battery capacity: 40mah+40mah=80mah
- Case Battery capacity: 200mah
- Power Input: DCSV /200MA
- Protocol: HFP/HSP/ A2DP/AVRCP/GAVDP/IOPT
- Works with Bluetooth enabled devices version 3 and above
Limited 90-Day Warranty
Sentry warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not pertain to damage resulting from accident, abnormal use, misuse or neglect Any defective product will be replaced if returned to an authorized Sentry dealer or to Sentry directly at: PO Box 885, One Bridge Street, Hillburn, NY 10931. Please enclose a $5 check for return shipping.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: 2ACP4BT969 Model# BT969
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Sentry Industries inc declares that radio equipment BT969 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The EU declaration of conformity is available at
Conformity with Directives
This product is CE marked to denote conformity with Directives 73/23/EEC
(low voltage) and 89/336/EEC
(Electromagnetic Compatibility) , as amended.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste.
Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.