The Skullcandy Uproar are a Bluetooth wireless headphone with impressive sound quality and boasts 10 hours of battery life. If you have a pair of these and need to pair them with a smart device using Bluetooth then you can follow these instructions.
Skullcandy Uproar Wireless
PAIR NEW DEVICE:
Pairing – While power is off, hold the MFB until the LED alternates flashing BLUE and RED.
Un-pairing – Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons until you hear two short tones.
Power On – Press and hold the MFB until the LED flashes blue and the ascending tone plays through the headphones.
Power Off – Press and hold the MFB until the LED turns RED and the descending tone plays through the headphones.
Volume Up – Press the volume up button. A tone will sound at maximum volume.
Volume Down – Press the volume down button. A tone will sound at a minimum volume.
Pause – Press the MFB once to pause and once again to play.
Next Track – Press and hold the volume up button.
Previous Track – Press and hold the volume down button.
Answer Call – While paired, press the MFB once.
Charging –The LED will be Red while charging and turn Blue once fully charged.
Low Battery – The LED will flash Red and a tone will sound 4 times.
Bluetooth function: 2402MHz-2480MHz @ 9.28dBm
MODEL: Uproar Wireless
Speaker Driver: 40mm
Impedance: 32 Ohms
THD <0.1% (1mW/500Hz)
FCC COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
2) This device must accept interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation .
MODIFICATIONS NOT EXPRESSLY APPROVED BY THE MANUFACTURER COULD VOID THE USER’S AUTHORITY TO OPERATE THE EQUIPMENT UNDER FCC RULES.
This equipment complies with the limits for a Class B digital device as specified in Part 15 of FCC Rules. These limits provide reasonable protection against radio and TV interference in a residential area. However, your equipment might cause TV or radio interference even when it is operating properly. To eliminate interference you can try one or more of the following corrective measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the equipment and the radio or TV.
- Use outlets on different electrical circuits for the equipment and the radio or TV.
- Consult your dealer or an experienced radio /television technician if the problem still exists.
Modifying or tampering with your system’s internal components can cause a malfunction and might invalidate the system’s warranty and sold your FCC authorization to operate This Class B apparatus compiles with Canadian ICES-003.
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt IRSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions,
(1) this device may not cause interferon.. and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.