This digital Soundpeats Truefree user manual contains everything you need to know about these Bluetooth earbuds. You can find out how to pair them with your device as well as charge them properly.
Shenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company Limited
Room 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Insert the earbuds into your ears and adjust to nd best angle with microphone downwards.
- Make sure the eartips seal the ear canals.
- The earbud enters pairing mode directly with a voice prompt “power on” after being taken out from the charging case. The white indicator flashes quickly for around 10s, then red and white indicators ash alternately with a voice prompt “pairing”.“SOUNDPEATS TrueFree L” or “SOUNDPEATS TrueFree R” would show up on theBluetooth list, hit it to connect.
- If you want to connect two earbuds separately with 2 devices nearby, please connect the left one to one device at first. In case it will connect to the right earbud automatically aer being taken out from the charging case.
Take out both earbuds from the charging case. The two earbuds will flash in white at first. Then the le indicator goes out, and right indicator ashes in red and white. Activate the Bluetooth in your device and hit “SOUNDPEATS TrueFree R” on the Bluetooth list.
(Try the following steps if you fail to connect between two earbuds, or between earbuds and device)
- Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all of your devices.
- Hold and press the MFB of both earbuds for 10 seconds when in charging status, the LED indicator will ash red for 3 times if resetting successfully.
- Please charge the earbuds at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time.
- To ensure charging safety, please do not use any USB charging adapter with current over 5V 1A. Please do not use quick charger to charge the earbuds and charging case.
- If you don’t know which device the earbud has already connected to, please turn it off, then press and hold the button for 5 seconds until red and white indicator flashes alternately to have the earbud enter pairing mode again.
- If pairing device is switched off or Bluetooth disconnected, the earbuds will stay in pairing mode for 5 minutes and then power off automatically.
- The earbuds can remember previously paired devices. They would automatically connect to the last device they have paired before after being taken out from the case.
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects.
Please scan the QR code or search the link below for detailed PDF manual :
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B English digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.