The SPYRA Electric Water Gun features a powerful Power Shot function that can be hard to make work. This user manual contains the information needed to operate this toy safely.
Sections in this Manual
- General Information
- Product Description
- Technical Data
- Safety-related Information
- General safety instructions
- Turning The SPYRA Electric Water On/Off
- Risk of injury
- Emptying the water tank
- Power Shot
- Download PDF
To ensure proper use, please read the user manual carefully before using the Spyra One. Please note that a minimum age of 14 years is required to use the Spyra One. Keep the user manual in a safe place so that you can read the important information it contains later.
The operating instructions are based on the standards and rules applicable in the European Union. Please also observe country-specific guidelines and laws when using the product outside the European Union.
The Spyra One is an electric water gun with an automatic firing function. It is only intended for leisure purposes, such as games. The use of the Spyra One requires a minimum age of 14 years. Do not use the Spyra One in any way other than that specified for its intended use
Failure to observe the contents of the user manual may result in fire, electric shock or other injury as well as damage to the Spyra One and other propeny.
Structure of safety warning
Nature and source of the danger Consequences of non-observance
- Measures to avoid any danger
- Water inlet 4 – Trigger
- On/Off switch
- USB-C charging port
- Spyra One
- USB-C to USB cable
- User manual
- Quick guide
- Safety sheet
- Welcome card
|Product category||water gun|
|Product name||Spyra One||-/-|
|Sound pressure level UA||<70||db (A)|
|Hand-arm vibration value||<2,5||m/s’|
|Weight without water filling||3,97||lbs|
|Weight with maximum water filling||5,73||lbs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||24,4 x 7,9 x 2,9||inch x inch x inch|
|Battery||Lithium-ion battery I|
|Capacity||2000 I mAh|
|Voltage||14,4 I V|
|Volume||25,36 / 750 fl oz / ml|
|Number ob normal shots per maximum tank load||24 I Shots|
Improper use of the Spyra One can lead to danger. Read the safety instructions carefully before using the device. Also observe the warnings regarding the steps in the operating instructions. Always keep the operating instructions within easy reach. Non-observance can lead to injuries and damage on property. If you resell or give away the Spyra One hand over this manual as well.
- Fill the water tank of the Spyra One with clean tap water
- Do not use the Spyra One below 0”C / 32°F or above 50″C / 122 °F. The recommended operating and charging temperature is between 5°C / 41°F and 30°C / 86°F.
- Do not use or immerse the Spyra One fully under
- Protect the Spyra One from direct
- Repairs, replacement of parts, openings or modifications of the Spyra One are not permitted. k Risk of injury from moving and flammable
General safety instructions
Safety instructions of this type warn the user of injuries that can lead to death.
- Only touch the mains plug and socket with dry
- Only use power plugs that comply with applicable national, international and regional safety standards, including the International Standard for the Safety of Information Technology Equipment (IEC 60950-1).
- Do not operate the device if it is
- Check the mains connection and mains plug for damage before each charging
- Do not shoot at animals or uninvolved
- Do not shoot at individuals under 14 years of
- Do not shoot at individuals with limited physical, sensory or mental
- Danger of explosion!
- Keep away from heat sources and do not use or store at temperatures above 50°C / 122°F!
- ¥• Do not use or store below 0°C / 32°F!
- ¥• Do not drop the Spyra One!
- ¥• Do not open the housing!
- Electromagnetic fields from the water gun can affect pacemakers, defibrillators or other medical Not to be used by persons with pacemakers. Do not use near defibrillators or medical equipment.
Safety instructions of this type indicate dangers that can result in damage to property and injury. a Disconnect the device from the charging cable when the battery is fully charged. Do not charge unattended.
- Do not charge if
- the water tank is not completely empty.
- the USB-C port is damaged or wet.
- Do not use the device at temperatures below 0°C / 32°F or above 50°C / 122°F. a Do not drop or throw the device.
- Do not open burn or disassemble the device. Do not connect or disconnect cables by force. a All live parts in the environment of use must be splashproof.
- The power supply unit must only be connected to an electrical connection that has been implemented by an electrician in accordance with IEC 60364
The display depicts a percentage display and a battery symbol. The battery symbol shows the battery status of the Spyra One
Whilst charging the display shows the charging progress in percent.
During standard operation, the display shows the water volume of the water tank in percent.
Read the general safety instructions carefully before using the Spyra One. Check before the initial setup that the delivery is complete. If the delivery is not complete or the Spyra One is damaged, contact the customer support immediately.
The following steps must be performed before the initial setup:
- Charge the
- Fill the water tank for the first
Read the following instructions to learn how to perform each step.
The Spyra One battery must be fully charged before first use. The charging time takes about 4,5 hours.
- Unpack the Spyra One.
- Connect the supplied USB-C cable to the USB-C charging port on the Spyra One.
- Connect the other end of the USB-C cable to a certified 5V power supply.
Electrical shock hazard
Water on the charging port of the Spyra One may cause electric shock. Only charge the Spyra One battery in a dry environment and ensure that the Spyra One is completely dry.
The display turns on and shows the battery level in percent. The battery symbol indicates that the battery is charging.
As soon as the battery is fully charged, the display turns off automatically.
Disconnect the Spyra One from the charging cable.
All other functions are deactivated during the charging
- The Spyra One can be turned on or off while connecting it to the
- Switching off the Spyra One while charging will interrupt the charging
- The initial charging process may take
Turning The SPYRA Electric Water On/Off
Press the on/off switch on the bottom of the handle once.
• The Spyra One turns on or oil.
When the Spyra One is not in use, it will automatically turn oil after 10 minutes
Immerse the Spyra One at an angle of 45° in clean tap water so that the water inlet is completely sub- merged. In the quick guide which is included in the scope of delivery you will find a pictorial representation of the recommended immersion depth.
Risk of injury
Foreign objects or hot water in the water tank can cause injuries.
Fill the water tank with clean tap water Do not use water that is hotter than 30°C / 86°F.
Slide the trigger forward to activate the pump.
The water tank fills up. This process ends automatically after J 0 seconds or when the water tank is full. If the water inlet is not immersed properly, the process ends automatically after 4 seconds.
To interrupt the refueling process, push the trigger back into the normal position.
If the water tank is not completely filled after one filling process, repeat steps 1-3.
Danger of damage due to air in the pump.
- Do not operate the pump if the water inlet is not in the
Emptying the water tank
Continue shooting water until the display shows 00°a.
Then perform a Power Shot. (see 6.2)
The display shows two horizontal lines. The tank is empty.
To check if the water tank is completely empty, switch the Spyra One off and on again. Then repeat steps J and 2.
The Spyra One has a fire rate of one water shot per 1.5 seconds.
- The Spyra One primes automatically after each water shot and is ready to fire again after 1.5 seconds.
- Exception: If you wait longer than 1.5 seconds, the Spyra One can prime more than one water shot. Depending on how long you wait, the Spyra One will prime 1, 2 or 3 water shots, allowing you to vary your firing rate. The Spyra One can prime a maximum of 3 water shots, which you can then fire quickly
1. Perform a normal water shot and do not release the trigger. A normal water shot is triggered.
2. Hold the trigger down. ‘ The Spyra One emits an acoustic and haptic signal.
3. When the signal stops, the Power Shot is fully charged. This process takes about 4,5 seconds.
|Error description||Possible cause||Remedy|
|The display does not light up or only lights up briefly after switching on||Battery is empty||Charge the battery|
|Trigger or pump does not respond although the Display is lit||Battery is charging||End charging process|
|Battery is empty||Charge the battery|
|The water tank is empty||Fill water tank|
|Internal status error||Turn Spyra One off and on|
|The pump does not respond although the display shows 90-100 °a||Water tank is full||-/-|
|Spyra One switches itself off auto- matically||Spyra One is overheated||Let it cool down and switch on again after 15 minutes|
|Battery is too weak for pumping||Charge the battery|
|Spyra One repeatedly turns itself off||Spyra One is damaged||Contact customer support|
|The battery does not charge||USB-C charging port is wet or dirty||Dry and clean the charging connection|
|Incorrect power supply unit||Use certified 5V power supply unit|
|Cable or Spyra One is damaged||Contact customer support|
|Battery is charging, but has been showing 0P» for a long period of time||Battery is deeply discharged||Keep on charging the battery|
|Problem not listed||Contact customer support|
Risk of damage
- Only use clean tap water for a Rinse the muzzle: Rinse the muzzle by firing a shot of water at a non-sensitive, inanimate surface.
- Clean water inlet: Soften dirt by immersing the water inlet in clean tap water. Then wipe the part of the water inlet that is accessible from the outside with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Clean water tank: Fill the water tank with clean tap water. Empty the water tank by firing. Repeat this procedure several times if necessary.
- Clean surface: Wipe the surface of the Spyra One with a soft, lint-free cloth. Only use clean tap water for this purpose!
Risk of damage
‘Do not store with a full water
‘Do not store below 5°C / 41°F or above 30°C / 86°F.
- The Spyra One must be completely dry and the water tank emptied before storing. a For an optimal storage environment, store the Spyra One protected from direct sunlight and at a room temperature between J 5°C / 59°F and 20°C / 68°F.
- Charge the battery to between 50% and 80°a of its capacity, if the Spyra One is stored for more than 2 weeks. This extends the life of the battery.
Information on disposal
This symbol indicates that the Spyra One should not be treated as household waste. If you wish to dispose of your used Spyra One products, contact your local authorities for advice on disposal and recycling options. The applicable legal regulations for battery disposal must be respected. The contained battery must be disposed of safely and completely discharged.
EC Declaration of Conformity
Translated from the Original Declaration of Conformity I Only for European countries Spyra GmbH declares that the device described under “Technical Data” complies with all relevant regulations of the directives 2006/42/EC, 2011/65/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2012/19/EU and the following harmonized normative documents: EN ISO 12100:2010, DIN ISO/TR 14121-2, EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 61000-42, EN 61000-43, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-45, EN 61000-46, EN 61000-4-11, EN 62133-2. Important note: In the event of improper use, cleaning, storage or unauthorized modifications to the delivered product, this declaration loses its legal validity.
Sebastian Walter, CEO (Authorized to compile the technical documentation)
80796 München, Germany
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equip- ment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving
- Increase the separation between the equipment and
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
Download PDF Manual
You can download the original PDF version that this HTML manual has been created using by clicking the button below:Download PDF Manual