TWS Bluetooth Earbuds
Product diagrammatic sketch
Wearing diagrammatic sketch
Choose Your Eartips
Please try medium eartips ﬁrst as they ﬁt most people
Ensure sounds hole downward, then place earbuds into ear.
Step2: Rotate earbud back to auricle side to ﬁt snugly.
Operation of earbuds
How to pair
1.Take out the 2 headsets from charging base, they will power on automatically and will connect each ther automatically within 10 seconds.
2.the two earbuds ﬂash red and blue alternately(Pairing mode).
3.Search for pairing name [TOZO-T5] and select it in your mobile phone.
Another method of Turning on & Turning off
Tap and hold the Touch Control on both earbuds for over 3 seconds.
- Touch the Control button 5 seconds will turn off when earbuds in playss status.
- The earbuds will turn off automatically after it is disconnected for more than 5 minutes
If your earbuds fails to pair each other,or If you accidentally get only one earbud paired with phone, please reset to factory settings as per instructions below:
- Delete all TOZO -T5 records on the phone, then turn off the Bluetooth.
- take out the earbuds from chrging case, wait till two earbuds ﬂash red and blue alternately, then tap both of earbuds 3 times quickly, earbuds will turn off, reset done.
- Put earbuds back into the charging case, and take earbuds out again, now turn on the phone’s Bluetooth and choose [TOZO – T5].
Charging the Earbuds
- Put the earbuds into the charging case, they will power off & be charged automatically. When the red LED lights up, it means that the earbuds are being charged from charging case.
- The red light will turn off when the earbuds are fully charged
Charging the Charging Case
Please use the 5V/1A adapter to charge the charging case, which can be charged with a computer USB or other USB interface charger.
Box wireless charging
Designed for modern life, never be strangled by headphone cables. Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging and free charging devices provided by airports, hotels, and cafe shops around the world.
Note: The battery indicator–white indicator light is above the wireless charger.
Don’t tap the earbuds Touch Control while in charge , otherwise it will be fail to pair.
Then you should follow the reset to factory settings.
Earbuds LED indicator
Note: If you accidentally get only one earbud paired with a phone, please make sure both earbuds have been turn on. (Tap and hold the unpaired earbud for 3 seconds to turn on).
If necessary, please try＂Reset＂options to restore to factory settings.
- Never dismantle or reﬁt the product to avoid malfunction or ﬁre hazards.
- keep away from corrosive liquids to avoid damages to the product.
- Keep away from extreme ambient temperatures below – 10~C or above 60~C.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never touch the earphone with sharp objects, otherwise it will easily cause scratches.
- Don’t use the product in thunderstorm weather to avoid malfunction or electric shock.
- If it has not been used for more than a month, please charge and maintain it in time to ensurethat it is safe.
- Since the Bluetooth signal cannot be transmitted underwater, swimming, diving will caused the signal disconnected or intermittent.
- Q: Failed charging of the charging case.
A: Make sure the charging cable is intact and plugged in properly.
- Q: Two devices named“TOZO -T5”are found.
A: Delete both names and search again.
- Q: Sound is unclear.
A: Increase the volume slowly on your phone and earbuds and keep them close to each other.
- Q: Why cannot hear voice?
A:1.Ensure both earbuds have been turned on.
2.Turn uo the phone’s volume to the maximun setting.
3.Try to tap the touch control once to play music.Email:[email protected]
This product has built-in lithium batteries. Do not expose the product to strong sunlight, ﬁre or throw it into the ﬁre to avoid an explosion.