V-TAC Outdoor Wall Lamp
|AC: 220-240V, 50Hz
INTRODUCTION and WARRANTY
Thank you for selecting and buying V-TAC product. V-TAC will serve you the best. Please read these instructions carefully before starting the installing and keep this manual handy for future reference. If you have any another query, please contact our dealer or local vendor from whom you have purchased the product. They are trained and ready to serve you at the best. The warranty is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by incorrect installation or abnormal wear and tear. The company gives no warranty against damage to any surface due to incorrect removal and installation of the product. The products are suitable for 10-12 Hours Daily operation. Usage of product for 24 Hours a day would void the warranty. This product is warranted for manufacturing defects only.
- Please make sure to turn off the power before starting the installation.
- Proper grounding should be ensured throughout the installation.
- Replace any cracked protective shield.
- Install only by certified Electrician.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes.
- Drill two holes on the wall and insert two plastic expansion bolts in it.
- Fix the plastic plate on the plastic expansion piece with self-tapping screws.
- Connect the supply leads with terminal.
- Open the lamp and install the bulb in the lamp
- Fix the lamp body on the plate and tighten the screws
- Switch on and test.
IN CASE OF ANY QUERY/ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCT, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT: [email protected] FOR MORE PRODUCTS RANGE, INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT OUR DISTRIBUTOR OR NEAREST DEALERS. V-TAC EUROPE LTD. BULGARIA, PLOVDIV 4000, BUL.L.KARAVELOW 9B.