VANKYO Native Projector Performance User Manual
- Plug the power cord into n outlet.
- Take off the lens cover.
- Connect your device to the projector correctly
- Press the power button to turn on the projector
- Select the correct input source to project your device.
- Adjust the kickstand accordingly.
- Adjust the keystone and focus ring to get the best image performance
- Press the power button twice to turn off the projector.
Press~ button on the projector or remote to enter the interface of Input Source.
C.H D Connection
The recommended projection screen is around 85 inches with a projection distance of around 9.84ft.
Ambient darkness will improve the clarity of the projected images
|Native 1920 x 1080
|5 7 6 i /72 0 P / 10 80 i / 1080 P
|Front/Rea r/Cei Ii ng
|AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
| 320 x 260 x 120mm
(12.6 X 10.2 X 4.7in)
|Unit Net Weight
| Photo Format
|BMP/J PG/J PEG/PNG/TI F/G IF
| Audio Format
| Video Format
| AVI/M P4/DIV/MOV/M KV/
WS F/ ASF/FLV /WMV / ASM/
|YPbPr x l/U2.0 Portx 2/VGA Port x 1/
AV In x 1/Audio outx 1/HD In x2
|Number of Screws
- Blurry Image
• Adjust focus ring/keystone.
• Projector and screen/wall must be in effective distance.
- Remote Unresponsive
• Make sure remote points at IR receiver directly.
* Do not cover IR receiver.
• Try a new pair of AAA batteries.
- Mobile Connection
iOS: Genuine lightning to HDMI cable.
Android: Micro USB to HDMI adapter/Type C to HDMI cable.
- Upside Down Images
Go to Menu> PICTURE> Projection Mode to flip the projection image.
The symbol indicates AC voltage
This product bears the selective sorting symbol for Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 2012/19/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment.