Well Coffee Grinder
Thank you for choosing WELL. Please read carefully the following instructions and keep them within reach.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Ensure that the blender is switched off before removing it from the stand
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as: – staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments, by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
- Potential injury from misuse
- Do not use the appliance if the rotating sieve or the protecting cover is damaged or has visible cracks.
When using electrical appliances, to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including
the following: You should respect the following safety warning:
Before using the coffee grinder for the first time, read this instruction carefully.
- Before using the appliance for the first time make sure that an electricity supply corresponds to the voltage of current specified on the housing.
- Do not use the unit outdoors.
- Do not place the unit on heated surface.
- Before using the coffee grinder for the first time check whether there are foreign objects in it.
- Use only accessories from the manufacturer.
- Do not leave the operating unit unattended.
- Do not allow children to play with a coffee grinder.
- Do not touch moving blades of the unit.
- In order to avoid electric shock do not immerse the unit into water or other liquids.
- Provide that the cord does not touch sharp edges and hot surfaces
- Do not use the unit if the power cord is damaged.
- Do not repair the unit yourself. If there are some damages in the unit apply to the authorized service center.
- Do not remove the upper lid of the coffee grinder, if it is plugged. Always switch off and unplug the unit if it is not being used or before cleaning.
- Max. time of continuous operation is not more than one grinding cycle (about 30 seconds) with 1-2 minutes interval.
- The coffee grinder is intended for household use only.
- Unpack the coffee grinder.
- Before switching on the appliance make sure that an electricity supply corresponds to the voltage of current specified on the housing.
- Wipe the coffee bowl, blades, the lid and the body with a damp cloth, and wipe dry.
Product structure diagram
- Press button
- Stainless steel bowl
Max. time of continuous operation is not more than one grinding cycle (about 30 seconds) with 1-2 minutes interval.
- The coffee grinder is intend only for grinding coffee beans and pepper.
- It is not recommended to grind products with high content of oil ( for instance, groundnut) or very hard products (for instance, rice)
- Do not exceed two-thirds the capacity of the stainless steel grinding cup, preferably without a blade Coffee grinder capacity is about 50g of coffee beans (Figure 4).
- Pick up the cup cover, align the small piece of the button protrusion with the host’s safety ejector hole and install it in the host. (Figure 5).
- Pull the plug and unwind it fully.
- Place the main unit on a flat, dry workbench and plug in a power source that conforms to the main unit.
- After confirming the installation, press the button with your thumb to work. According to your preference for the thickness of the crushed particles, you can release the switch button and the mill will stop working; (Figure 7)
- After use, pat the lid with your hands before removing the lid to drop the coffee powder on the lid wall into the dry grinding bowl, then remove the lid and pour the ground coffee in the dry grinding bowl Inside the container.
Note: Please grind as your taste, do not exceed 50g Repeat to grind, the beans are ground more finely. For optimal flavor, it is recommended to grind coffee beans immediately before brewing.
Note: We recommend storing ground coffee in firmly closed jars or in vacuum packing, asb oxygen contained in the air, negatively influences, coffee oils and makes coffee aroma worse.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Before cleaning, unplug the unit.
- Wipe the body of the coffee grinder with a damp cloth.
- Use soft detergents to remove dirt; do not use metal brushes and abrasives.
- Do not immerse the unit into water or other liquids.
- Do not wash the unit in a dish wash machine.
- Use brush to remove coffee crumbs.
Power supply: 220-240V~50/60Hz
Max. Power: 250W
Waste electrical and electronic equipment are a special waste category, collection, storage, transport, treatment and recycling are important because they can avoid environmental pollution and are harmful to health. Submitting waste electrical and electronic equipment to special collection centers makes the waste to be recycled properly and protecting the environment. Do not forget! Each electric appliance that arrives at the landfill, the field, pollutes the environment!