Well Convector Heater Instruction Manual
Thank you for choosing WELL. Please read carefully the following instructions and keep them within reach.
Reorder No: HTR-CNV02-2000-WL
- Models covered by this instruction sheet：
- STAND Convector heater with thermostat.
- RATED POWER INPUT: 2000W
- MOTER POWER: 20W
- RATED VOLTAGE RANGE: AC220-240V 50Hz
Read these instructions fully before using the heater. Retain these instructions for future reference.
ASSEMBLY OF THE HEATER
Before using the heater，the feet（supplied separately in the cartoon), must be fitted to the unit. These are to be attached to the base of the heater using the 4 self-tapping screws provided，taking care to ensure that they are located correctly in the bottom ends of the heater side moldings.
(to be read before operating the heater)
- Do not use the heater unless the feet are correctly attached.
- Ensure the power supply to the socket into which the heater is plugged is in accordance with the rating label on the heater and that the socket is earthed.
- Keep the power cord away from the hot body of the heater.
- Warning：Do not use this heater in the immediate surroundings of a bath a shower or a swimming pool.
- Warning：In order to avoid overheating ，do not cover the heater.
- Indoor use only.
- Do not place the heater on carpets having a very deep pile.
- Always ensure that the heater is placed on a firm level surface.
- Do not place the heater close to curtain or furniture in order to avoid a fire hazard.
- Warning：heater is not located immediately below a socket-outlet.
- Do not insert any object through the heat outlet or air grilles of the heater.
- Do not use the heater in areas where flammable liquids are stored or where flammable fumes may be present.
- Always unplug the heater when moving it from one location to another.
- Warning：If the supply cord is damaged，it must be replaced by the manufacturer，its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons（including children with reduced physical，sensory or mental capabilities，or lack of experience and knowledge，unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance or a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
OPERATION OF THE HEATER
Note：It is normal when the heaters are turned on for the first time or when they are turned on after having been used for a long period of time the heaters may emit some smell and fumes.This will disappear when the heater has been on a short while.
Choose a suitable location for the heater，taking into account the safety instructions above.
Insert the plug of the heater into a suitable socket.
Turn the thermostat knob fully in a clockwise directions to the maximum setting. Turn on the heating elements by means of the rocker switches on the side panel. When the heating elements are on the switches will illuminate. For maximum heat output both switches should be on.
When the desired room temperature has been reached，the thermostat knob should be turned slowly anti-clockwise until the thermostat is heard to click off and the lights on the elements switches are seen to go out. After this the heater will keep the air temperature in the room at the set temperature by switching on and off automatically.
CLEANING THE HEATER
- Always un-plug the heater from the wall socket and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
- Clean the outside of the heater by wiping with a damp cloth and buff with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any detergents or abrasives and do not allow any water to enter the heater.
STORING THE HEATER
When the heater is not used for long period of time it should be protected from dust and stored in a clean dry place.
Waste electrical and electronic equipment are a special waste category, collection, storage, transport, treatment and recycling are important because they can avoid environmental pollution and are harmful to health. Submitting waste electrical and electronic equipment to special collection centers makes the waste to be recycled properly and protecting the environment. Do not forget! Each electric appliance that arrives at the landfill, the field, pollutes the environment!