Mi Band 3
Read this manual carefully before use, and retain it for future reference.
Installing the Fitness Tracker
- Insert one end of the fitness tracker into the slot from the front of the wristband.
- Press down on the other end with your thumb to push the fitness tracker into the slot completely.
Wearing the Mi Band
Tighten the wristband around your wrist until there is enough slack to fit about one finger, then adjust the fit until you find a comfortable position.
Note: Wearing the band too loosely may impact data collection by the heart rate monitor.
- To download the Mi Fit app, scan the QR code below or search for “Mi Fit” on the Mi App Store or Apple Store.
- Open the Mi Fit app, log in to your account and select “Device Pairing”, then follow the pairing instructions to proceed. When the Mi Band starts to vibrate and the Bluetooth pairing notification appears on the screen, press the button to complete the pairing process. Note: Please make sure Bluetooth connection is activated on your mobile phone. During the pairing process, please keep the Mi Band near your mobile phone.
Note: This diagram is for reference only
Using the Fitness Tracker
After the Mi Band is paired successfully, it will begin to track and analyze your daily activities and sleeping habits. Touch to light up the screen. Slide up or down on the screen to browse your activity data, measure your heart rate, and access many other features. Slide left or right on the screen to switch the display between different items.
Remove the wristband from your wrist, hold on to each end and pull on the wristband until you see a small gap between the fitness tracker and the wristband. Use your finger to pop the fitness tracker out of its slot from the front side of the wristband.
Charging the Mi Band
Please charge your Mi Band immediately when the low power indicator is on.
- When using the Mi Band to measure your heart rate, please keep your wrist steady.
- Mi Band 3 has a water resistance rating of 5ATM. It can be worn in the shower, swimming pool, or while swimming near the shore. It cannot be used, however, while sitting in a sauna or diving in the ocean.
- Underwater operation is not supported for the Mi Band’s touch-button and touchscreen. After the Mi Band has come in contact with water, please use a soft cloth to wipe away excess water from its surface before using the device.
- During daily use, please do not wear the Band too tightly around your wrist and keep its contact area dry. You should also clean the wristband regularly with water. Please stop using the product immediately and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin begins to show signs of redness or swelling.
Name: Mi Band 3
Wight of the Fitness Tracker: 8.5 g
Dimensions of the Fitness Tracker: 17.9 x 46.9 x 12 mm
Wristband material: Thermoplastic elastomer
Clasp material: Aluminum alloy
Adjustable length: 155 – 216 mm
Compatible with: Android 4.4/iOS 9.0 or later
Battery capacity: 110mAh
Battery Type: Li-Ion polymer battery
Input voltage: DC 5 V
Input current: 250 mA (Max)
Max output: 0dBm
IP rating: 5ATM
Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: 2AC8UXMSH05HM
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction. Please take attention that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Disposal and Recycling Information
The symbol signifies that this product has to be disposed of separately from ordinary household wastes at the end of life. Please kindly be aware that this is your responsibility to dispose of electronic equipment at recycling centers so as to help conserve natural resources.
This device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU.
For more regulatory information and product certification/compliance logos related to the Mi Band 3, please go to More -> About on your Mi Band 3.
Manufactured for: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Manufactured by: Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd. (a Mi Ecosystem company)
Address: Room 1201, Building A4, National Animation Industry Base, No. 800
Wangjiang West Road, Gaoxin District, Hefei, Anhui, China
For further information, please go to www.mi.com
Na Roudné 1162/76, 301 00 Plzeň