Xiaomi Smart LED Bulb Essential User Manual
Lamp Fitting: E27
Rated Power: 9 W
Luminous Flux: 950 lumens
Rated Input: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 0.07 A
Color Temperature Range: 1700–6500 K
Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Service Life: Approx.25,000 h
Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃
Operating Humidity: 0–85% RH
Operating Frequency: 2412–2472 MHz
Maximum Output Power: 17.41 dBm
Dimensions: φ55 × 120 mm
1. Install the Light Bulb
Install the light bulb and turn on the power.
- Make sure that the power is off when installing, removing, or examining the light bulb.
- Do not use this product in a lamp with a dimmer (e.g. a desk lamp with a round dimmer switch) to avoid damaging the product.
- Do not use this product in a damp environment.
- Do not use the light bulb in a narrow and ill-ventilated lamp shade as it may cause weak signals or heat dissipation issues.
Connect with Mi Home / Xiaomi Home App
This product works with Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app *. Control your device, and interact it and other smart home devices with Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app.
Scan the QR code to download and install the app.
You will be directed to the connection setup page if the app is installed already. Or search “Mi Home / Xiaomi Home” in the app Store to download and install it.
Open Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app, tap “+” on the upper right, and then follow prompts to add your device.
* The app is referred to as Xiaomi Home app in Europe (except for Russia). The name of the app displayed on your device should be taken as the default.
Link a Mi Device with Google Assistant
Add the Mi Home / Xiaomi Home service to the Google Assistant app, to control devices connected to Mi Home / Xiaomi Home from Google Assistant.
- Tap in the Google Assistant app, search for “Mi Home / Xiaomi Home”, tap “Link”, and sign in with your Xiaomi account.
- Tap in Settings > Home control to add a device, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the accounts are linked, you can control the Mi device from Google Assistant.
Link a Mi Device with Amazon Alexa
Add the Mi Home / Xiaomi Home skill to the Amazon Alexa app, to control devices connected to Mi Home / Xiaomi Home from Amazon Alexa.
- Tap in the Amazon Alexa app, then tap “Skills & Games”, search for “Mi Home / Xiaomi Home”, select the correct skill and tap “Enable”. Then signin with your Xiaomi account.
- After successfully linking the accounts, tap DISCOVER DEVICES to add the device, and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the accounts are linked, you can control the Mi device from Amazon Alexa.
Note: The name (Mi Home or Xiaomi Home) varies by selected language or regions.
How to Restore to Factory Settings
Use the light switch to turn the light bulb on and off five times (on for two seconds, off for two seconds). The light bulb will display a circling multi-colored effect, then automatically reset itself and display a white light after five seconds. This shows that the light bulb has been restored to its factory settings.
Wi-Fi Connection (Hub Free)
Adjustable Brightness (80–950 lm)
Adjustable Color Temperature (1700–6500 K)
Smart App Control
- Before using this product, please make sure that your voltage is appropriate for this product’s working voltage. Using this product with a voltage other than the one specified may damage the product and cause safety hazards.
- Do not disassemble this product, as the light diodes can cause damage to the eyes.
- The light bulb will heat up when working.
Do not use it in a confined holder for an extended period of time. Ensure sufficient ventilation for the light bulb to allow for heat dissipation.
- The optical radiation of this LED light product complieswith the “Exemptions and Requirements” of IEC 62471-2006.
- For indoor use only.
- Disconnect power before installation to prevent risk of electronic shock.
- Do not use where directly exposed to water.
- Do not use with dimmers.
- The light source of this product are non-changeable light diodes (LED).
- For lamps with a weight significantly higher than that of the lamps for which they are a replacement, attention should be drawn to the fact that the increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lampholders and may impair contact making and lamp retention.
EU Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co.,Ltd., declares that the radio equipment type MJDPL01YL is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://www.mi.com/global/service/support/declaration.html
WEEE Disposal and Recycling
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
Manufactured for: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Manufactured by: Qingdao Yeelink Information Technology Co., Ltd. (a Mi Ecosystem company)
Address: 10F-B4, Building B, Qingdao International
Innovation Park, No.1 Keyuan Weiyi Road, Laoshan District,
Qingdao City, Shandong Province, P.R.China
For further information, please go to www.mi.com
Importer: Beryko s.r.o. Na Roudné 1162/76, 301 00 Plzeň