Mi Smart Band 4C
Read this manual carefully before use, and retain it for future reference.
a. Fitness Tracker
b. Long Strap
c. Short Strap
Note: You can check the model number on the end of the fitness tracker without the USB charging plug.
- Insert the USB charging plug of the fitness tracker into the slot of the short strap, then make sure they are well connected.
- Attach the long strap to the other end of the fitness tracker in the same way.
How to Wear
Comfortably tighten the band around your wrist about one finger width away from your wrist bone.
Note: Wearing the straps too loosely may impact the data collection by the heart rate sensor.
How to Connect
- The band needs to be used together with the Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite app. Scan the QR code below to download the app, and follow the on-screen instructions to pair the band with your phone, then you can view and control more functions via the app.
Note: Press and hold the button to light up the screen on its first use.
- Sign in to your Mi account in the app, and select the corresponding band to pair with your phone.
Note: Select the Bluetooth device in the list whose identification code matches the one on the band to pair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once the band vibrates and a pairing request is displayed on its screen, tap the button to complete the pairing with your phone.
Note: Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled. Hold the phone and the band close to each other during the pairing process.
How to Use
When the band is successfully paired with your phone, it will start tracking and analyzing your daily activities and sleeping habits.
Tap the touch button to light up the screen. You can access features including browsing the activity data and measuring your heart rate by swiping up or down, and return to the previous page by swiping right.
Remove the band from your wrist, hold the fitness
tracker and pull the strap downward to disassemble it.
- Immediately charge your band when you receive a low battery notification.
- Remove the short strap to expose the USB charging plug.
- Insert the charging plug into any standard USB port to charge.
- When using the band to measure your heart rate, please hold your wrist still.
- The Mi Smart Band 4C has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM. It can be worn in the shower, swimming pool, or while swimming near the shore. However, it cannot be used in saunas or while scuba diving.
- The touch button and touchscreen of the band do not support operations underwater. When the band comes in contact with water, use a soft cloth to wipe away excess water from its surface before using it.
- During daily use, avoid wearing the band too tightly.
- Keep its contact area dry and regularly clean the band straps with water. Immediately stop using the band and seek medical assistance if the contact area on your skin shows signs of redness or swelling.
- This band is not a medical device, any data or information provided by the band should not be used as a basis for diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of disease.
Name Mi Smart Band 4C
Fitness Tracker Net Weight: 13 g
Fitness Tracker Dimensions: 58.69 × 20.72 × 16.52 mm
Strap Material: TPU
Clasp Material: PA
Adjustable Length: 150.68–198.74 mm
Compatible with: Android 4.4 & iOS 10 or above
Battery Capacity: 130 mAh
Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
Input voltage: DC 5.0 V
Input Current: 140 mA Max.
Operation Frequency: 2402-2480 MHz
Maximum Output Power: 6 dBm
IP Rating: 5 ATM
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
Disposal and Recycling Information
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which electronic equipment (WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) should not be mixed with unsorted household waste. Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to a designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as the terms and conditions of such collection points.
Certiﬁcations and Safety Approvals
Hereby, Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. declares that the radio equipment type
HMSH01GE is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
For regulatory information, product certification, and compliance logos related to the Mi Smart Band 4C, please go to More >Settings >Regulatory.
Manufactured by: Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd.
Address: No.019, floor 9, building 6, yard 33, middle Xierqi Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China
For further information, please go to www.mi.com
As a Xiaomi consumer, you benefit under certain conditions from additional warranties. Xiaomi offers specific consumer warranty benefits which are in addition to, and not instead of, any legal warranties provided by your national consumer law. The duration and conditions related to the legal warranties are provided by respective local laws. For more information about the consumer warranty benefits, please refer to Xiaomi’s official website https://www.mi.com/en/service/warranty/. Except as prohibited
by-laws or otherwise promised by Xiaomi, the after-sales services shall be limited to the country or region of the original purchase. Under the consumer warranty, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Xiaomi will, at its discretion, repair, replace or refund your product. Normal wear and tear, force majeure, abuse or damage caused by the user’s negligence or fault are not warranted. The contact person for the after-sale service may be any person in Xiaomi’s authorized service network, Xiaomi’s authorized distributors or the final vendor who sold the products to you. If in doubt please contact the relevant person as Xiaomi may identify.
The present warranties do not apply in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Products that were not duly imported and/or were not duly manufactured by Xiaomi and/or were not duly acquired from Xiaomi or a Xiaomi’s oficial seller are not covered by the present warranties. As per applicable law, you may benefit from warranties from the non-oficial retailer who sold the product. Therefore, Xiaomi invites you to contact the retailer from whom you purchased the product.