ZINUS Smart Box Spring
ZINUS believes you will absolutely love your Smart Box Spring, but if for some reason you want to return the product, please contact us directly before you decide to return your product to the retailer: OUI’ Customer Service organization can answer most concerns and can assist you with any questions you may have about your new product.
Please contact us first by emailing [email protected] or by submitting a request at https://support.zinus.com
The item must be retuned in good condition, in original box, with all original proof of purchase, pru1s and access01ies, within the time frame specified by the retailer it was purchased from.
5-Year Limited Warranty Statement For Manufacturing Defects
Please read this Limited Warranty carefully. To maintain your Warranty, you will need to comply with the conditions stated here. This wat’1’3.nty is for manufacturing defects only and does not cover damages as a result of misuse.
- Please be sure to register your product at www.zinus.com/resources/register to receive up to date wat’1’3.Ilty and product information.
- Your new product comes with 5-yeru· warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty struts on the date of purchase. No warranty will be honored without an original sales receipt. The warranty and financial responsibility of the manufacturer only applies to the product itself and does not extend to any mattress that is put on the product.
- Manufacturing defects include circumstances where the product has broken under normal use and no longer provides proper support for your mattress. Proper support is defined as a smooth, flat, rigid surface. In the event you encounter a manufacturing defect, please stop using this product immediately and call customer service. Please note that it is not uncommon for some of the sh011 metal welds to become loose in transit or during normal use. A manufacturing defect for these welds is considered to be 5 or more at the time of purchase. The manufacturer cannot be responsible for improper assembly by the consumer.
- This Wat’1’3.Ilty applies only when the product has been properly used by consumers who purchased the product from auth01ized dealers as a new product. Proper use means using the product on a level surface where all legs touch the floor with a equal distribution of weight. Proper use also means that the product was not abused by the consumer, as defined by the manufacturer. This wat’1’3.nty does not constitute agreement to replace other pru1s.
- If the product fails due to manufacturing defects, the manufacturer will repair or replace at its discretion and reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement pat1 will match the existing piece or product.
- In the event the product needs to be inspected by the manufacturer to determine a warranty claim, the t1’3.Ilsp011ation cost or removal cost is borne by the consumer.