Smart Dog In-ground Pet Fencing System W-227
This hidden W-227 fencing system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today. A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog’s collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary you have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction and is content staying within established boundaries.
- PULSED PROPORTIONAL STIMULUS – The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock.
- PROGRESSIVE TONE STIMULUS – A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
- POWER BOOST SWITCH – Allows the width of the warning area to be adjusted
- SPEED DETECT ANTI-RUN THROUGH – The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
- AUDIBLE WIRE BREAK ALARM – The system’s control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
- VISUAL WIRE BREAK ALARM – The system’s control center will light also up if it senses a break in the wire
- QUICK DISCONNECT TERMINALS – quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR – When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly. Red it means time to replace the battery.
- The updated version, New waterproof function, most reliable.
How to setup:
1) Wall-mounted transmitter: The transmitter is the central controller to a whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
2) The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach the wire boundary.
3) How to install the system
a. Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
b. Install the wall transmitter.
c. Lay out the perimeter wire.
d. Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
e. Verify transmitter is functioning without a problem.
f. Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
g. Install the boundary wire and training flags.
h. Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs
i. Then you can enjoy with the trained dog
1X Indoor Wall-mounted transmitter
1X Power plug
2X Adjustable receiver collars
2X 9 volt battery for collar
1X Boundary wire of 300 meters
4X Extra metal contact points
20X Training flags
2X Test bulb
1X User’s manual in English