amazonbasics Indoor/Outdoor String Lights User Manual
Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights
B07TRM8WSY, B07TT6GYMD, B07TRM9MKY, B07TXF166T, B07TV72B2B, B07TT6GQ7G, B07TW9WD4L, B07TV72983, B07TRM8WVP, B07TXDZLS7, B07TV74YTV, B07TT6H1RF,
B07TV74NWQ, B07TXDBMKW, B07TS33SJ4, B07TRMBRRX
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
- When products are used in outdoor applications, connect the product to a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupting (GFCI) outlet. If one is not provided, contact a qualified electrician for proper installation.
- This product is not intended for permanent installation or use.
- Do not mount or place near gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles or other similar sources of heat.
- Do not secure the wiring of the product with staples or nails, or place on sharp hooks or nails.
- Do not let lamps rest on the supply cord or on any wire.
- Unplug the product when leaving the house, when retiring for the night, or if left unattended.
- This is an electric product – not a toy! To avoid risk of fire, burns, personal injury and electric shock it should not be played with or placed where small children can reach it.
- Do not use this product for other than its intended use.
- Do not hang ornaments or other objects from cord, wire, or light string.
- Do not close doors or windows on the product or extension cords as this may damage the wire insulation.
- Do not cover the product with cloth, paper or any material not part of the product when in use.
- Read and follow all instructions that are on the product or provided with the product.
- Do not install the product near water containers.
- Extension cords used must be rated for outdoor use.
- This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an overload or short-circuit situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from the outlet. Also unplug any additional strings or products that may be attached to the product. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse rating) and check the product. If the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- This product is intended for indoor and outdoor all-year decorative use. It is intended for temporary installation and use up to 90 days only.
- This product is intended for household use only. It is not intended for commercial use.
- No liability will be accepted for damages resulting from improper use or non-compliance with these instructions.
Before First Use
- Check the product for transport damages.
- Before connecting the product to the power supply, check that the power supply voltage and current rating corresponds with the power supply details shown on the product rating label.
Risk of suffocation! Keep any packaging materials away from children – these materials are a potential source of danger, e.g. suffocation.
- Determine installation location and lay the product in place before assembly.
- Fix the product directly to the structural support. Use screw hooks or zip ties if needed (not provided).
- Connect the plug (C) to a suitable outlet. The product lights up.
Connecting in series
To attach additional string lights, insert the plug of a new set into the female cord connector (A).
WARNING Risk of electric shock! Do not combine more than 3 strings of lights.
A Female cord connector
B LED lamp (non-replaceable)
C Attachment plug with fuse
Use and Care Instructions
WARNING Risk of electric shock! To prevent electric shock, unplug before cleaning.
WARNING Risk of electric shock! During cleaning do not immerse the product in water or other liquids. Never hold the product under running water.
- To clean, wipe with a soft, slightly moist cloth.
- Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal or sharp utensils to clean the product.
- When the product is placed on a live tree, the tree should be well maintained and fresh. Do not place on live trees in which the needles are brown or break off easily. Keep the tree holder filled with water.
- If the product is placed on a tree, the tree should be well secured and stable.
- Before using or reusing, inspect product carefully. Discard any products that have cut, damaged, or frayed wire insulation or cords, cracks in the lampholders or enclosures, loose connections, or exposed copper wire.
- When storing the product, carefully remove the product from wherever it is placed to avoid any undue strain or stress on the product conductors, connections, and wires.
- When not in use, store neatly in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
User Servicing Instructions
NOTICE The product requires a max. 3 Amp, 125 Volt fuse.
- Grasp the plug (C) and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on the cord.
- Slide open the fuse access cover on top of the plug (C) towards blades.
- Remove the fuse carefully. Use a pointed object to push the fuse out of the socket.
- Replace the fuse and slide close the fuse access cover on top of the plug (C).
CAUTION Risk of fire! Replace only with max. 3 Amp, 125 Volt fuse.
CAUTION Risk of fire! Do not replace the plug (C). It contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the plug (C) is damaged.
FCC – Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
B07TRM8WSY – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Warm White LED, 16-Foot
B07TT6GYMD – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Warm White LED, 16-Foot, 2-Pack B07TRM9MKY – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Warm White LED, 33-Foot
B07TXF166T – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Warm White LED, 33-Foot, 2-Pack B07TV72B2B – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Warm White LED, 33-Foot, 4-Pack B07TT6GQ7G – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with White Rope, Warm White LED, 16-Foot, 2-Pack B07TW9WD4L – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with White Rope, Warm White LED, 33-Foot, 2-Pack B07TV72983 – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Bright White LED, 16-Foot
B07TRM8WVP – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Bright White LED, 16-Foot, 2-Pack B07TXDZLS7 – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Bright White LED, 33-Foot
B07TV74YTV – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Bright White LED, 33-Foot, 2-Pack B07TT6H1RF – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Bright White LED, 33-Foot, 4-Pack B07TV74NWQ – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with White Rope, Bright White LED, 16-Foot, 2-Pack B07TXDBMKW – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with White Rope, Bright White LED, 33-Foot, 2-Pack B07TS33SJ4 – 50 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String Lights with Green Rope, Multi-color LED, 16-Foot, 2-Pack B07TRMBRRX – 100 LED Commercial Grade Indoor/Outdoor String
Lights with Green Rope, Multi-color LED, 33-Foot, 2-Pack
|Responsible Party||Amazon.com Services, Inc|
|U.S. Contact Information||410 Terry Ave N. Seattle, WA
98109, United States
|Telephone Number||(206) 266-1000|
FCC Compliance Statement
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
FCC Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio / TV technician for help.
Canada IC Notice
- This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian CAN ICES-3(B) / NMB-3(B) standard
Feedback and Help
Love it? Hate it? Let us know with a customer review. AmazonBasics is committed to delivering customer-driven products that live up to your high standards. We encourage you to write a review
sharing your experiences with the product