Edge Free Projector Screen 120-inch 16:9, 4K
Pantalla de ProyecciOn sin Borde de 304.8 cm (120 pulgadas), 16:9, 4K
Ecran de Projecteur sans Bords de 304,8 cm (120 pouces) 16:9, 4K
Before getting started, ensure the package contains the following components
You will need
Read these instructions carefully and retain them for future use. If this product is passed to a third party, then these instructions must be included.
When using the product, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of injury including the following:
- This product should be installed only by an experienced adult. If in doubt consult a professional.
- Before mounting determine the suitable mounting location. The unit must be fixed to a wooden or masonry/concrete wall using hardware that is appropriate for the surface (not provided). While installing on drywall, use the provided self-drilling drywall anchors. Do not install on thin plywoods. The fixing point must be capable of supporting the weight of the unit.
- This product is easily flammable. Install it away from any heat sources.
- Do not fold the screen or allow any sharp object to touch the screen’s surface
- Take care not to drill into any pipes or power lines beneath the surface during mounting holes preparation. Use power line/metal detector.
- Do not hang anything on the product.
- Two people are required for installing the product.
WARNING Take special precautions when working on heights, for example, while using a ladder. Use the right type of ladder and ensure it is structurally sound. Use the ladder in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
CAUTION Risk of cuts! Handle with care. Some elements have sharp edges.
Before First Use
- Check for transport damages
DANGER Risk of suffocation! Keep any packaging materials away from children – these materials are a potential source of danger, e.g. suffocation.
CAUTION The 45-degree angle frame edges are sharp. To Avoid injury please follow the steps below:
- Identify the label “open here” first, which marks the flat frame side.
- Unwrap the entire frame slowly and carefully until you have reached the 45-degree angle frame side.
- Finish unwrapping the 45-degree angle frame edge and remove the tape.
- Never attempt to open the 45-degree angle first or you may risk injury.
NOTICE Frame finish is normal and unnoticeable after screen material is wrapped around the frame.
- Assemble the upper horizontal frame by fixing parts (Al) and (A2) using the center joint (J).
- Secure all parts with 4 bolts (M). Repeat the same procedure to assemble the lower horizontal frame.
- Slide one elbow joint (L) into each side of the upper horizontal frame assembly. Repeat for the lower horizontal frame assembly.
- • Slide the 2 vertical frames (B) onto the elbow joints (L) of the upper horizontal frame assembly.
- Attach the frame assembly to the frame assembly
- Make sure that all corners are flush and secure each corner with 4 bolts (M).
- • Place the screen fabric (G) on a clean and level surface. White (front) side facing down.
- Carefully place the frame assembly on the screen fabric (G).
- Adjust the frame position and precisely match the frame corners with the screen fabric corners.
- Fix the screen fabric (G) at all corners using the hook-and-loop fasteners. Follow the sequence order 1 to 4.
- Fix the screen fabric (G) at all corners using the hook-and-loop fasteners. Follow the sequence order 1 to 12
- Loosen the 2 pre-installed bolts on the upper and lower frame assembly’s bracket.
- Slide the MB hex screws to the center position. • Fix the center support bar (C) using the loosened bolts.
- • Turn the product upside-down.
- Place one strip of the black tape (N at the center top and bottom position of the screen.
- Place the edge trim pieces (H, I) onto the screen.
- Lift each trim piece one by one and remove the adhesive tape protection. Fix the trim piece(s) back on the screen and repeat for the remaining trim piece(s).
- Attach one corner sleeve D to each corner
- Race the wall bracket (E) against the wall and mark the installation holes with a penal. Ensure the holes are level.
Step 15A (for wooden or masonry/concrete walls):
NOTICE: Skip this step IF you plan to fix the product on the drywall. the provide self and drilling drywall anchors (F) do not require drilling
• Drill 6 holes at the necked positions and insert the suitable wall plug (not provided!).
Step 15A(for drywalls):
- fix the wall brackets(E) to the wall using the 6 screws(N)
• Mount the product onto the wall brackets (E).
• Center the screen position by sliding it left or right.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- To clean light dust and dirt, wipe with a lint-free, slightly moist cloth dipped in warm water.
- Lightly wipe in an upwards-downwards motion, starting from the left of the screen and moving to the right.
- Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal or sharp utensils to clean the product.
- Use a dry lint-free cloth to wipe off any excess water from the screen.
Do not wipe in a circular motion to avoid the accumulation of dust on the screen. Do not leave the screen to air-dry as the excess water, if any, may cause a non-removable stain.
• To clean heavily soiled/marked screens, dip one side of a cotton swab in alcohol and gently wipe only the desired spot. Use dry side of the cotton swab to wipe the area dry. You may wipe the area again with a dry lint-free cloth to complete the process.
• Never use corrosive detergents, wire brushes, abrasive scourers, metal, or sharp utensils to clean the product.
- Check the components regularly to make sure all screws and bolts are tightened.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from children and pets, ideally in original packaging.
- Avoid any vibrations and shocks.
- Torn screen cannot be repaired.
|Model number:||1 607L9GF363|
|Diagonal size:||120 in|
|Dimensions (Voi x D x H): Net weight:||104.88x 1.1 x 59.13 in (266.4 x 2.8 x 150.2 cm)|
|Diagonal size:||22.66 lbs (10.28 kg)|
To obtain a copy of the warranty for this product:
Contact Customer Service at 1-866-216-1072
Love it? Hate it?
let us know with a customer review
AmazonBasics is committed to delivering customer-driven products that live up to your high standards. We encourage you to write a review sharing your experiences with the product.
Please visit: amazon.com/review/review-your-purchases#
For further services:
— or —
Contact Customer Service at 1-866-216-1072