FitRx Handheld Shiatsu Variable
Included in your package
- FitRx Shiatsu Massager
- Protective Fabric covering
- Wave Massage Head
- Roller Shaped Message Heed
- Ball Shaped Massage Head
Use it the way you want
- Mobility & flexibility
- Pre-workout warm-up
- Post-workout recovery
- Sore muscle relief
- Better blood circulation
- Athletic performance
- Joint pain relief
- Mynfasclel release
- Trigger point massage
The Shiatsu Experience
In Japanese, the word “shiatsu” means “finger pressure.”
It’s a unique style of bodywork that includes massages with fingers, thumbs, feet, and palms. Acupressure is involved as is assisted stretching, joint manipulation and mobilization. And sometimes, even pulse diagnosis is thrown into the mix to get an overall sense a person’s well-being.
The FitRx Shiatsu Massager comes with specially designed attachments giving you the benefit of a “true” Shiatsu experience.
How to Use the FitRx Shiatsu Massager
USING THE MASSAGER:
choose the massage head you wish to use.
insert the desired massage head on the rotating platform.
cover with the Protective Fabric Cover and turn clockwise to lock.
To change the massage head, remove the Protective Fabric Cover by turning it counter-clockwise, pull out the massage head and replace with desired one.
Plug the FitRx Massagers’ into and available wall socket.
By rotating the speed dial, you can adjust the intensity and/or power of the massage. A clockwise rotation [to the right), the massage intensity is gradually intensity is gradually decreased.
When you are finished with your massage, slide the switch to the ON/OFF position and unplug the power cord
We combined the power and speed as one switch. The intensity is increased accordingly while rotating speed dial from ON/OFF to Max. We can adjust the intensity of the massager by rotating clockwise to increase intensity and counter-clockwise to decreases intensity at anywhere.
If any of the fallowing occur, please stop using the massager immediately:
The power cord is damaged
The massager is dropped, cracked, or damaged The massager has been submerged in water
The massager is not operating properly in any way
- Do not use the massager for long periods of time. It should be used at short intervals and given the proper amount of time to cool down before resuming use.
- Do not use the massager in a damp or humid environment such as the bathroom or near a pool. Exposure to water may cause the massager to short circuit.
- Do not use the massager in direct sunlight or near an open flame.
- Exposure to heat may cause the massager to overheat and/or explode.
- Do not use the massager during an electrical storm. The massager does contain metal parts/components that should not be exposed during such a storm.
- Do not cover the massager with anything while in use. This could lead to motor overheating and the massager will stop working.
- In order to avoid overall product failure, do not attempt to disassemble/ reassemble the massager under any circumstances.
If you have any of these pre-existing conditions, please consult your doctor before use:
- Pacemaker or similar heart device/disease
- Skeletal damage and/or fragility, especially in the spine or back Recent surgery or operation
- Currently pregnant or just gave birth
- Diagnosed with a malignant tumor
- Issues with blood circulation or thrombosis
- Skin infection of any kind
- Abnormal blood pressure
Use the massager under the st111dard voltage rating.
Do not pull 111 the power cord or use wet hands to pull out the plug.
Do not allow children to use the massager. The massager should be stored In a safe place and kept out of the reach of children.
Please use the massager’s protective fabric covering correctly to avoid accidently.