This guide will provide you with all of the information that you need to know about your HAMPTON BAY Fernlake Steel. It is important for every homeowner and DIYer to read this manual before using any type of power equipment.
Sections in this Manual
HAMPTON BAY Fernlake Steel
Important Safety Instructions
WARNING: This dining chair was made for the explicit purpose of providing outdoor functions and is not to be used as a toy.
This product is intended for normal outdoor use; however, the manufacturer recommends storing and / or covering this product when any formidable/severe weather is approaching.
WARNING: The weight limit for the chairs is 250 lbs (113.39 kg) for each seat.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near children, or disabled persons, if applicable.
- Do not move the chairs while the chairs are occupied. Failure to obey this caution could result in injury.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in these instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not rock in the chair as you may fall and cause serious injury.
- Please keep children out of the assembly area before assembly
3 Year Limited Warranty
WHAT IS COVERED
We warrant the frames to be free of manufacturing defects to the original purchaser for three years.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
It remains the customer’s responsibility for freight and packaging charges to and from our service center. This warranty does not cover commercial use. We reserve the right to make substitutions with similar merchandise if the model in question is no longer in production.
Contact the Customer Service Team at 1-855-HD-HAMPTON or visit www.HamptonBay.com
Read all instructions before assembly.
To avoid damaging this product, assemble it on a soft, non-abrasive surface such as carpet or cardboard.
NOTE: More than one person may be required to assemble this product.
NOTE: Hardware not shown to actual size.
|AA||M6x20 combination bolt||24+1|
Chair Package Contents
|C||Left Rear Leg||2|
|D||Right Rear Leg||2|
ATTACHING THE FRONT LEG, LEFT REAR LEG AND RIGHT REAR LEG TO THE SEAT
- Place the seat (A) upside down on a soft surface.
- Attach the front leg (B), left rear leg (C), and right rear leg (D) to the seat (A) using M6x20 combination bolt (AA).
NOTE: Loosely tighten all bolts using the hex wrench (BB).
TIGHTENING ALL BOLTS AND PUT THE SEAT CUSHION ON THE CHAIR
- Once all of the bolts are in place, fully tighten all the bolts using hex wrench (BB).
- Turn the chair right side up.
- Put the seat cushion (E) on the chair.
- Ensure all connections are secure before use.
Care And Cleaning
- For best results, clean the frame and cushions with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. This will help prevent mildew by removing dirt particles that may accumulate.
- Do not clean with abrasive materials, bleach, or solvents.
- Store the chair in a dry, sheltered place when not in use.
- Keep the chair away from extreme heat, freezing conditions, and inclement weather such as rain, hail, sleet, snow, or wind.
Download PDF Manual
You can download the original PDF version that this HTML manual has been created using by clicking the button below:Download PDF Manual