HP Chromebook 14a-na0080nr
For work, home, school, and everything in between
With an Intel® processor, 14-inch display, stereo speakers tuned by the audio experts at B&O, and long battery life, you can knock out any assignment while binge-watching your favorite shows.
- Born to binge: The beauty of a micro-edge HD display and speakers tuned by the audio experts at B&O, make for a front-row entertainment experience from the convenience of your lap.(33)
- Designed to keep up with you: Get the responsive performance you’re looking for with an Intel® processor, 32 GB eMMC storage and up to 13 hours and 30 minutes of battery life that helps you get everything done.(71)
- Apps for everything: Redefine how you work and play with the seamless integration of your favorite Chrome browser, always secure and up to date, and access to a huge selection of apps in the Google Play Store.(86)
- Operating system: Chrome
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® N4000(2b)
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, touch screen(33)
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- Internal storage: 32 GB eMMC(4d)
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600(14)
- Sound: Audio by B&O with dual speakers
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours and 30 minutes (mixed usage)(71)
- Wireless: Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2)(19a) and Bluetooth® 5.0 combo(26)
- Camera: HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone(89)
- Product weight: 3.24 lb(76)
- Keyboard: Full-size, island-style, backlit, ash gray keyboard
- Chrome: This easy-to-use operating system was designed to be fast in every possible way, while keeping you safe and more secure on the web.
- Dual-core Intel® Celeron® processor: The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- HP Fast Charge: Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.(78) · HD touchscreen: Pinch, zoom, and swipe to intuitively control your PC right from the screen.(33)
- Sleek design: Easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. · A truly powerful audio experience: HP Dual Speakers, custom-tuned by experts at B&O, deliver rich, authentic audio.
- Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) & Bluetooth® 5.0: With a Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth® 5.0, all your connections are rock solid.(19a)(26)
- MU-MIMO supported: Pair with a MU-MIMO router for a smoother online experience in multi-device homes. · Backlit keyboard: Keep going comfortably even in darker environments.
Additional product features
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture: This true multi-touch touchpad supports four finger gestures and lets you scroll, zoom, and navigate with a simple touch.
- Intel® UHD Graphics: Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite games in 720p, without the need for a dedicated graphics card.(12)
- Google Play Store: Access millions of Android apps for entertainment and productivity.(86)
- HP Wide Vision HD Camera: 88-degree, wide-angle field of view for video chats.
- 32 GB eMMC storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storage.
Energy efficiency your way
HP is committed to global citizenship and environmental responsibility. Do the environment– and your wallet–a favor when you use the HP Chromebook that meets strict energy-efficiency and helps reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR® certified(62)
- EPEAT® Silver registered(27)
- Low Halogen(61)
- Mercury-free display backlights
- Arsenic-free display glass
Warranty and support
Our Customer Support Team consistently provides quick, responsive assistance in the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
Included with your product:
- HP’s Hardware Limited Warranty: Full warranty details are included with your product.
- Technical Support: Complimentary limited technical support including initial setup support, is available from HP via multiple contact methods for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Online Support: For technical support with this product, visit HP Customer Support http://support.hp.com.(9)
- Social Media Support: To find solutions, ask questions, and share tips, join us on the HP Support Community at community.hp.com, on Twitter at twitter.com/HPSupport, and Facebook at facebook.com/HPSupport.(9)
Extend your coverage:
- SmartFriend, part of HP Care: Experts are available 24/7 to handle any tech issue, on any device, from any brand. Visit www.hp.com/go/smartfriend to learn more or call toll-free 1-844-814-1800 to get started.(95)
- Care Packs, part of HP Care: Extend protection beyond the standard limited warranty. For more info, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services or call toll-free at 1-877-232-8009.(83)
|Operating system||• Chrome|
|Processor||• Intel® Celeron® N4000 (2b)
|Processor speed||• 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency (2c)|
|Processor cache||• 4 MB Cache|
|Memory||• 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Accessible memory slots||• Memory slot not user accessible|
|Video graphics||• Intel® UHD Graphics 600(14)|
|Internal storage||• 32 GB eMMC(4d)|
|Finish and features||• Top cover: Forest teal
• Keyboard deck: Natural silver
|Camera||• HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone (89)|
|Display||• 14.0-inch diagonal HD, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, touch screen, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768) (20)(33)|
|Screen to body ratio||• 82%(40)|
|Wireless connectivity||• Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2)(19a) and Bluetooth® 5.0 combo (26)
• MU-MIMO supported
|Digital media||• Micro SD media card reader|
|Sound||• Audio by B&O with dual speakers|
|Integrated keyboard||• Full-size, island-style, backlit, ash gray keyboard
• HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
|External notebook ports||• 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.2) (42)(50)
• 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
• 1 Headphone/microphone combo
|Dimensions||• Unpackaged: 12.82 in (W) x 8.60 in (D) x 0.70 in(H)
• Packaged: 17.68 in (L) x 2.72 in (W) x 12.01 in(H)
|Weight||• Unpackaged: 3.24 lb(76)
• Packaged: 5.09 lb
|Security||• H1 Secure Microcontroller|
|Power||• 2-cell, 47 Wh Li-ion polymer battery
• 45 W USB Type-C® power adapter(42)
|Battery life||• Up to 13 hours and 30 minutes (mixed usage)(71)|
|Warranty and support||• 1-year limited hardware warranty. Additional information available at www.support.hp.com (9)
• 90 days limited technical support for software and initial setup (from date of purchase)(53)
|Productivity and tools||• Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity, or security.(9)(86)|
|Product number||• 3G377UA#ABA|
|Ad embargo date||• 05/17/2020|
|UPC Code||• 194850690655|
|Country of origin||• China|
|Tariff number||• 8471300000|
|Pallet information||• Dimensions:
• Total weight: 553.20 lb
• Layers: 3
• Products per layer: 34
|Battery regulatory data||• Transportation or storage regulations: Y
• UN# and proper shipping name: UN3481 Lithium ion batteries packed with equipment
•Number of batteries: 1
• Primary battery regulated material: 190g
• Primary battery watt hours: 47
• Applicable CPSC regulations: N
Learn more at
(2b) Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. (2c) Burst frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. (4d) For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5.1GB of disk is reserved for system recovery software. (9) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. (12) Graphics output may be limited based on the maximum resolution of the display. (14) Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. (19a) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is backwards compatible with prior Wi-Fi 5 specs. (20) All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.(26) Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.(27) EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options. (33) High-definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. (40) Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.(42) USB Type-C® and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.(50) DisplayPortTM and the DisplayPortTM logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.(53) Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply. (61) External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen. (62) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (71) Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details. (76) Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. (78) Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. (83) Service levels and response times for Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Restrictions and limitations apply. Service starts at date of hardware purchase. HP Care Packs are sold separately. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services. (86) Google Play Store apps sold separately and not included. ©2020 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. (89) Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included. (95) HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Microsoft Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24×7 support is available in English and in the US & Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. Remote support not available for tablets. Not all service plans cover support for tablets. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature. Actual product may vary from image shown. © Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing shall be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. ©2019 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc. 03/23/2020_r6 kc