The iLive ISB23 Bluetooth wireless speaker can work up to 33 feet away from the source of the music. If you need to find out how to pair it using Bluetooth then this instructions manual will be of massive use to you.
iLive ISB23 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Warnings and Precautions
- WARNING: To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- WARNING: Do not place this unit directly onto furniture surfaces with any type of soft, porous, or sensitive finish. As with any rubber compound made with oils, the feet could cause marks or staining where the feet reside. We recommend using a protective barrier such as a cloth or a piece of glass between the unit and the surface to reduce the risk of damage and/or staining.
- WARNING: Where the mains plug or appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, such disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- Note: This device uses an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery that should last the lifetime of the device. If you suspect your battery may be dead after several attempts to charge, please contact 1-888-999-4215 for support.
- Never disassemble the unit or attempt to remove the battery as that could cause leakage of an electrolytic substance.
Pairing a Bluetooth Device
- Turn on the unit using the Power switch. The Pairing/Line In Indicator will flash blue quickly, and the unit will enter pairing mode. When pairing, remain within 3 feet of the unit.
- Using the native controls on your Bluetooth device, select the “ISB23” in your Bluetooth settings to pair. If your device requests a password, enter the default password “ 0 0 0 0”. Refer to the user’s manual for your specific device for instructions on pairing and connecting Bluetooth devices.
- When successfully paired and connected, the Pairing/Line In Indicator will display a solid blue light and a beep will sound from the unit. After initial pairing, the unit will stay paired unless unpaired manually by the user. If problems arise with pairing, press the Pair button to begin pairing again.
Playing Audio Wirelessly
- Follow the instructions for Pairing a Bluetooth Device.
- Use the native controls on the connected Bluetooth device to select a track.
- To play, pause or skip the selected track, use the native controls on the connected Bluetooth device.
- Audio played through the connected Bluetooth device will now be heard through the speakers.
Using the 3.5mm Audio Input
- Plug one end of a 3.5 mm audio input cable (not included) into the 3.5 mm Audio Input on the unit.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the audio output/ headphone output on an MP3 Player or other audio source.
- Turn on the unit using the Power switch.
- Audio played through the connected device will now be heard through the speakers.
- Supports Bluetooth v2.0
- Supports profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Wireless range: 33 feet
- Supports automatic device pairing
- 3.5mm audio input
- Built-in speaker
- Micro-USB port for battery recharge
- LED pairing indicator
- Pairing button
- On/off switch
- DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Battery life: ~2 hours
Requires a Micro USB to USB cable (included). Note: PC must not be in sleep mode.
For Warranty Information and the most up-to-date version of this User’s Guide, go to: www.iLiveElectronics.com
To download this User’s Guide in English, Spanish, or French, or to get answers to frequently asked questions, visit the support section at www.iLiveElectronics.com
Phone Support: 1-888-999-4215