43149568 2.4GHz Remote Control Helicopter
43149568 2.4GHz Remote Control Helicopter
Please read the instructions before operating the product.
Attention: The helicopter includes a built-in rechargeable battery. The included rechargeable battery is not fully charged prior to shipment and must be charged before the first use.
Battery installation for remote control
- Unscrew to open the battery cover, and insert 6 x 1.5V AA batteries, see diagram 1.
- Replace the battery cover.
Attention. Remove batteries after you have finished using your product.
Attention: Do not charge the battery immediately after each play. let the battery cool down
- Turn off the helicopter.
- Slide open the charging cable cover on the back of the remote control and take out the charging cable. (see diagram 2)
- Plug charging cable socket into helicopter charging port (see diagram 3)
- Turn on the remote control (see diagram 4)
- The LED light on the remote control will turn red to show the helicopter is charging
- Once the LED light has turned green, the helicopter is fully charged. Unplug the charging cable from a helicopter, place the charging cable back into compartment, and slide the cover back to close
Flying the helicopter
Attention: Select a large, wide-open area for flying and make sure that there are no obstructions, animals or people nearby
How to pair the transmitter with the helicopter:
A. Turn on a helicopter and place it on the ground, ensure you are at least 2 meters from the back of the helicopter (lace to the tail).
B. Set the power on the remote control to “ON”. then set the speed selection to lever I.
C. Push the left lever up, you will hear one beep sound. After this. push it down and you will hear a beep sound again. If the power indicator on the helicopter 8 remote control stops flashing, the pairing is successful. 11 pairing is not successful, please repeat steps A .C.
D. There are two ways to fly/launch the helicopter. Normal mode: Push up the left lever slowly, and the helicopter begins to ascend.
Altitude hold mode: Press the one key take-off/landing button after pairing the helicopter. The helicopter will automatically rise to a height of about 1.5 meters. Now you can operate your helicopter.
How to play:
Push up the left lever (power) slowly, the helicopter begins to ascend. (see diagram 6)
Pull down the left lever (power) slowly, the helicopter begins to descend. (see diagram 7)
Move the right lever (direction) to left. the helicopter turns to the left. (see diagram 8)
Move the right lever (direction) to right, the helicopter turns to the right, (see diagram 9)
Push up the right lever (direction), the helicopter moves forward (see diagram 10)
Pull down the night lever (direction), the helicopter moves backward. (see diagram 11)
- Flying in extreme heat or cold conditions will affect the performance and may damage the helicopter.
- Speed switch (level I) – recommended for beginners to use
- Speed switch (level II) – recommended for experienced operators to use
- The rechargeable battery needs to be recharged if you find the helicopter flies below 1 meter when the joystick is pushed to the top limit.
How to perform direction trim
If the helicopter spins automatically without moving the right lever (direction), you need to do the direction, and on the helicopter
When the headcollar is turning to the left please rotate the direction of the button clockwise. (see diagram 12)
When the helicopter is turning to the right, please rotate the direction trim button anticlockwise (see diagram 13)
|Indicator lamp of connector
|Controllers power switch is OFF.
|Turn the power switch ON
|Batteries are not litstalktd into the correct EXtlarif Y.
|Ensure new batteries are inserted to correct polarity.
|Banns lock power.
|Replace with fresh batteries
|Can not control the helicopter.
|The power switch on the controller was not turned on
|Turn the controller power switch ON to make it enter and prepare for take-off state
|The helicopter’s power switch is OFF.
|Turn the helicopter power switch ON
|The helicopter is being played in strong *And
|Do not play with the helicopter in strong winds, it can affect how you control it.
|Helicopters won’t rise
|The main rotor blades rotate too slowly.
|Pun up the throttle joystick
|The helicopter is out of power
|A full charge helicopter battery
During operation. please keep away from the rotating parts (gear propeller, etc). as contact may cause ‘Nunes_ Do not fly helicopter above a person’s head. Always maintain an operational distance of 2 meters. Adult supervision is required at times.
Dunng and after the operation, the motor will be hot. Do not touch it until it has had time to Mot down
- Please follow the instructions for correct installation and use. Some parts require assembly by an adult.
- This product contains small parts and is a choking hazard.
- Do not touch the hot motor and batteries
- Do not touch working propellers.
- Do not fly towards yourself or other people.
- Adult supervision is required
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Do not mix old and new batteries or batteries of different types
- Do not short circuit the battery or put the battery in fire.
- Do not leave the toy unattended while charging it
- When the battery is low, please return the helicopter and recharge it.
- Charge the toy on a non-flammable surface and keep it away from flammable items.
- Turn the charger off when the toy’s battery is charged and always unplug it from the toy.
- The lithe toy has been damaged. immediately stop using, unplug, and safely move the toy away from flammable materials.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for charging the toy. Do not charge longer than recommended. Do not use the product for a long period of time Remove the battery after use.
- To avoid injury, do not touch the rotating parts.
- Do not impact or drop the helicopter or remote control.
- Please use a dean soft cloth to clean the product
- The user is responsible for ensuring that the product will not cause harm to themselves or others.
- The manufacturers and dealers accept no responsibility for injuries or damage to property caused by improper use.
- The packaging and Instructions contain important information, please keep for future reference.
- Only fly during the day and keep your helicopter within the visual line of sight. This means being able to see the helicopter with your own eyes (rather than through a device) at all times.
- Do not fly your helicopter higher than 120 meters (400ft) above the ground.
- Keep your helicopter at least 30 meters away from other people
- Do not fly your helicopter over or near an area affecting public safety or where emergency operations are underway (without prior approval) This could include situations such as a car crash, police operations, a fire, and associated firefighting efforts and search and rescue.
- Only fly one helicopter at a time.
- Do not fly over or above people. This could include beaches, parks, and events. or sports ovals where there is a game in progress
- Keep at least 5.5km away from controlled aerodromes if your helicopter weighs more than 100g Flying within 5.5km of a non-controlled aerodrome or helicopter landing site (HLS) is possible. but only if no manned aircraft are operating to or from the aerodrome If you become aware of a manned aircraft operating to or from the aerodrome/HLS. you must maneuver away from the aircraft and land as soon as safely possible.
- Do not operate your helicopter in a way that creates a hazard to another aircraft, person or property.