Heated Shiatsu Neck & Shoulder Massager
Quick Start Guide
Please read this manual carefully and keep a copy handy for future reference.
When using the product, all instructions and basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Always unplug this product from the electrical outlet immediately after use and before cleaning.
- The product should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when it is not in use and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this product if it is dropped, has a damaged cord or plug, a malfunction, or is dropped into water.
Return the product to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this product by its supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the product with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
- Do not use outdoors
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is administered.
- To disconnect, switch off all controls and remove the plug from the outlet.
- The product is not intended for use by persons (including children)with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or with the lack of experience and knowledge-unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not misuse the product.
- Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation.
The unattended use of heat by Children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord, or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug, and contact Kogan.com support.
- Plugin the mains plug.
- Press the Power Switch once. The product will start its kneading and heating automatically.
- Press heating function shortly to on/ off the heating.
- Press the direction button to change the clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- Press the Power Switch once again to turn off the massager or wait until the timer finishes.
After use: When the product is not in use, it should be unplugged.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Before you clean, please make sure that the switch is in the off position and that the power plug has been pulled out from the socket. Please use a soft dry cloth to clean the product. Do not use any detergents or thinners on the product.
Make sure that the switch is off, and the power plug has been pulled out from the socket when not in use. Keep the product clean and away from wet or extremely hot environments.
Rated Voltage: DC12V / 2.5A
Rated Power: 30W
If you have any issues or questions regarding this product, please contact the Kogan customer support team.