kogan 1800W Flame Effect Heater
Safety and Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure product is in good working order.
If this product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug the product and contact Kogan.com support.
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use outside of indoor household use as described in this manual.
- Do not allow the power cord to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
- Do not insert any objects, metal or otherwise, into the heater or outlet.
- Do not spray pesticide or any flammable spray near the heater.
- Do not use the heater near a shower, bath or swimming pool.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
CAUTION: Some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns.
WARNING: Do not cover the heater as it may overheat.
Cleaning and Care
Make sure that the device is switched off, unplugged and has cooled completely before commencing cleaning or maintenance.
• Use a slightly damp, lint-free cloth to wipe the dust from the heater’s surface: do not immerse in water or any liquid and do not use gasoline, thinner or any other caustic or abrasive substances, as they may damage the surface.
• Allow the heater to cool and dry completely before packaging or storing.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Included Parts & Installation KASMLFLMHTA -1800W Compact Flame Effect Heater Please follow below steps to install the product.
- Outer box
- Internal packaging
- Screws to connect feet
- Main unit
- Internal packaging.
KALRGFLMHTA (Kogan 1800W Flame Effect Heater) is pictured below. The installation steps are almost the same as above model.)
1. Outer box
2. Internal packaging
4. Screws to connect feet
5. Main unit
- Flame effect on/off control
- Heat switch Low heat setting
- Heat switch High heat setting.
- Insert plug Into mains socket
- Open the control panel cover
- Turn the flame effect on or off and set heat level
- Switch on fan to activate heating: without fan, the appliance does not produce heat
A cut-off switch is fitted to the heating element to prevent damage due to overheating. If it cuts-off due to an obstruction in the airflow, the heater must be allowed to cool for 15 minutes and the obstruction must be removed before restarting.
Note: Heater will only work if fan switch is on and thermostat is set above current room temperature.
- The appliance will retain settings in memory with the exception of timer settings.
- For the first 10 seconds after being powered off on high-power heating setting, it will function on low-power setting.
- After 1 minute from last command, the display will reduce to 1/3 brightness. When another command is received, it will resume normal brightness.
If you experience any issues with the appliance:
- Inspect the appliance and its power cord/plug for any signs of physical damage.
- Unplug and wait 10-15 minutes for any residual charge to leave the product, then try using the product again.
- Check that the thermostat on the device is set above the current room temperature.
If you have any ongoing issues or concerns regarding your product, contact the Kogan Support team.
User manual is subject to change without notice. For the latest version of your user manual, please visit https://www.kogan.com/usermanuals/