Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner
Quick Start Guide Before use, read all instructions.
|AC 220-240V 50Hz 50W
|20 x 12.5 x 14cm
- Always unplug the unit immediately after use.
- Do not use while bathing.
- Do not place or store the unit where it can fall or be pulled into a bathtub or sink.
- Do not place it or drop it into water or any other liquids.
- Do not reach for the unit if it has fallen into the water. Switch it off at the power outlet and unplug it immediately.
- Never leave the unit unattended when plugged in.
- Close supervision is needed when this unit is used by, or near children or invalids.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in the manual and product listing. Do not use attachments or accessories not recommended by Kogan.com
- Never operate the unit if it has a damaged cord or plug if the unit is not working properly, if it has been dropped or if it looks damaged. Contact the Kogan.com
customer support team.
- Keep the cord away from hot surfaces.
- Never use this unit while sleepy or drowsy.
Suitable Items to Clean
- Razor blades
Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug and contact Kogan.com support.
Do not clean the unit with solvents, strong detergents or abrasives.
Do not add too much water. Never allow the water to overflow.
Before cleaning, fill the unit with water, as it may otherwise be damaged.
Do not disassemble the unit yourself. There are no user-serviceable parts.
Do not wash the unit with water, as this may lead to electrocution.
Repeated cleaning cycles are allowed, however, you should allow 5 minute cooldown periods between them.
• This unit is NOT suitable for cleaning wristwatch bodies (even water-resistant watches may suffer damage).
• Inlaid studs and other unfastened decorations may shed off delicate items during cleaning. Kogan.com are not liable for any damage caused by using unsuitable products in the unit.
1. Open the upper cover, put the item you wish to clean into the tank, then fill it with water. (The water should submerge the item, but not exceed the high water mark).
Note: Running the unit without water can damage it!
2. Close the upper cover. Connect the unit to a power source. The Power Indicator Light should turn on and display a blue light.
3. Press ON to start cleaning the item. The Working Indicator Light should turn on and display a red light.
Note: During cleaning, the unit may make different sounds. These are perfectly normal.
4. After 3 minutes of cleaning, the unit will automatically stop and the red Working Indicator Light should turn off. If you wish to stop the cleaning earlier, press the
OFF button. If you wish to go through another cleaning cycle with the product, simply repeat steps 3 and 4 again.
5. When cleaning is over, unplug the unit from the power source. Then open the cover and remove the item from the water. Pour the water out into a sink.
There are three different cleaning methods that you can use for different situations.
Simply use plain water for general cleaning. (The water should submerge the item, but not exceed the maximum watermark.)
For larger items, partial cleaning as shown can be performed.
- Do not leave the cleaned item in the tank after cleaning.
- Before pouring the water out into the sink, unplug the unit.
- Clean the tank with water after use, especially after using detergents or cleaning agents.
- Wipe the tank down with a towel.
- Never wash the unit with water to reduce the risk of electrocution.
- Keep unit cool and dry.
- Any repairs should only be done by Kogan.com technicians. Repairs or servicing done by another party will void the warranty.